Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Cardiff City Transfer Embargo ‘

Thu May 20, 2021 4:21 pm

The Cardiff City accounts were lodged with the EFL on the 29th April , so the transfer embargo was lifted then .

They did not have to be on Companies House file to get the embargo lifted :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cardiff were not the only club and EFL rushed to do it way to quick.

Re: ‘ Cardiff City Transfer Embargo ‘

Thu May 20, 2021 4:29 pm

Thanks, great news.

Thu May 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Cardiff City accounts were lodged with the EFL on the 29th April , so the transfer embargo was lifted then .

They did not have to be on Companies House file to get the embargo lifted :thumbright: :bluebird:

The government gave all companies 3 month extension for filing due to Covid but the EFL didn't follow suit

Thu May 20, 2021 4:45 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Cardiff City accounts were lodged with the EFL on the 29th April , so the transfer embargo was lifted then .

The government gave all companies 3 month extension for filing due to Covid but the EFL didn't follow suit

Correct and that’s why I said EFL just rushed in to it.

Thu May 20, 2021 4:46 pm

Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:Thanks, great news.

Your welcome, always like to put out good news :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu May 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I would have posted the same news on here yesterday Annis but could only do so yesterday on Mike`s board as I only got on here today.

Keith

Thu May 20, 2021 5:48 pm

Ninian1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I would have posted the same news on here yesterday Annis but could only do so yesterday on Mike`s board as I only got on here today.

Keith

Welcome Keith :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keith, youve never ever been banned on here, NEVER.

I actually enjoy you coming on here as we love to read your stuff :thumbright: :bluebird:

I have edited where youve said you got banned as its totally untrue.

You have had about 7 different names on here as you keep forgetting your password and tell me that every time i see you.

I have just looked and funny this Ninian1962 is your new name on Mikes board as well? did you get banned on there as well.

Anyway welcome back again, weve missed you :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu May 20, 2021 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Keith

I actually enjoy you coming on here as we love to read your stuff :thumbright: :bluebird:

You have had about 7 different names on here as you keep forgetting your password and tell me that every time i see you.

I have just looked and funny this Ninian1962 is your new name on Mikes board as well? did you get banned on there as well.

Anyway welcome back again, weve missed you :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I second that 'welcome back' to Keith... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thu May 20, 2021 11:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:

Correct and that’s why I said EFL just rushed in to it.

They (efl) totally ignored the goverment extension, which was rude considering, but at least they are in, and there is no embargo :thumbup: good news, hope this satisfies a few who were having a pop at the club the other day over the accounts. :old: :bluebird:

Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 am

A storm in a tea cup, as suggested by the club(s) at the time of going to Press...

The EFL were totally at fault and admitted in; albeit after the event :(

Sat May 22, 2021 9:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Keith

Thank you for the welcome back , but a few points of clarification

1, You definitely did ban me permanently from this board. Whether it was accidental or deliberate can be debated but it did happen. When I tried to post up came the words "you have been permanently banned from this board". So what I said is true not "totally untrue". The board administrators/moderators can also confirm that you banned me permanently.

2.I have not had about 7 different names on here at all , and not sure how you believe that to be the case. I have used Since62 and ccfc1962 but nothing else that I recall. Others may have pretended to be me to post disinformation but it wasn`t me as your moderators/administrators can confirm. Also not sure what you mean by me telling you that i keep forgetting my password "every time I see you". We haven`t met at all for probably at least 18 months and have also not had any exchange of emails or phone calls in the same period.

3.It is not at all strange that I have also changed my user name on Mike`s board to Ninian1962 as weel as this means that readers of both boards know that it is the same person posting.

Anyway, back to the more important point of posting on here again. Even before the ban , I tended to avoid this board as , at the time it had become increasingly racist and spoilt by a small number of regular posters. That has now changed and the regular interesting debate posts have now replaced them. One issue that still persists unfortunately is some posters cutting and pasting other peoples` posts then changing them to give them a different meaning. The most recent one was someone copying my brief notes on the meeting I had last week at the club then adding a bit that both didn`t happen and wassn`t in my original report. Worrying , but seems to be an isolated incident these days.

I will probably be doing a couple of posts today , including one clarifying what the actual position is regarding cash injected into the club by Vincent Tan and the level of income the club has received in recent years. This is because one poster put forward a figure for the latter which was wildly inaccurate and others then recopied the same claim as fact.

Keith

Sat May 22, 2021 11:05 am

Ninian1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Keith

Thank you for the welcome back , but a few points of clarification

1, You definitely did ban me permanently from this board. Whether it was accidental or deliberate can be debated but it did happen. When I tried to post up came the words "you have been permanently banned from this board". So what I said is true not "totally untrue". The board administrators/moderators can also confirm that you banned me permanently.

2.I have not had about 7 different names on here at all , and not sure how you believe that to be the case. I have used Since62 and ccfc1962 but nothing else that I recall. Others may have pretended to be me to post disinformation but it wasn`t me as your moderators/administrators can confirm. Also not sure what you mean by me telling you that i keep forgetting my password "every time I see you". We haven`t met at all for probably at least 18 months and have also not had any exchange of emails or phone calls in the same period.

3.It is not at all strange that I have also changed my user name on Mike`s board to Ninian1962 as weel as this means that readers of both boards know that it is the same person posting.

Anyway, back to the more important point of posting on here again. Even before the ban , I tended to avoid this board as , at the time it had become increasingly racist and spoilt by a small number of regular posters. That has now changed and the regular interesting debate posts have now replaced them. One issue that still persists unfortunately is some posters cutting and pasting other peoples` posts then changing them to give them a different meaning. The most recent one was someone copying my brief notes on the meeting I had last week at the club then adding a bit that both didn`t happen and wassn`t in my original report. Worrying , but seems to be an isolated incident these days.

I will probably be doing a couple of posts today , including one clarifying what the actual position is regarding cash injected into the club by Vincent Tan and the level of income the club has received in recent years. This is because one poster put forward a figure for the latter which was wildly inaccurate and others then recopied the same claim as fact.

Keith

Hi Keith, great to see you posting again and some enlightening information already in your 'Cash Injections...' thread :clap:

I note your comments above and have sent a 'pm' to positively clarify some points :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2021 11:05 am

Okay, so just to claify a couple of things regarding some comments above...

Firstly, I've spent considerable time looking through the Forum Logs and I can confirm Keith has NEVER BEEN BANNED by Annis or any other Mod/Admin in any name we are able to confirm was him...

Where we believe ONE anomoly exists is where Keith was using the known name 'ccfc1962' when a second user name appeared with his name attached; specifically 'Since62'

That latter name only was suspended whilst pm's were sent to both accounts asking for clarification (or not) that both were indeed Keith, as there had been a number of sinister parody accounts pertaining to be people they were not...

Nothing was returned, so the account 'Since62' laid dormant but to Keith it would have looked/stated his account in that name was 'banned' due to the wording of the auto response when trying to sign in

It now (sometime later) transpires that Keith had forgotten his password(s), so would not have seen the pm's sent (no issue there) and had set up a new user name in order to keep posting all things financial...

I welcome Keith back, as I find his club-based financial reports hugely interesting but I just felt I needed to clarify the above posts in the interest of claity and fairness to all involved

So far as I can see (and I looked) neither Annis or any other Mod/Admin has ever 'banned' an account belonging to Keith but I can see why that might have appeared to be the case IN ONE INSTANCE...

Hopefully, we can now put this to bed, welcome Keith and his informative posts back and look to the future...

Thanks,

Sven (Moderator) :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2021 12:19 pm

Sven wrote:Okay, so just to claify a couple of things regarding some comments above...

Firstly, I've spent considerable time looking through the Forum Logs and I can confirm Keith has NEVER BEEN BANNED by Annis or any other Mod/Admin in any name we are able to confirm was him...

Where we believe ONE anomoly exists is where Keith was using the known name 'ccfc1962' when a second user name appeared with his name attached; specifically 'Since62'

That latter name only was suspended whilst pm's were sent to both accounts asking for clarification (or not) that both were indeed Keith, as there had been a number of sinister parody accounts pertaining to be people they were not...

Nothing was returned, so the account 'Since62' laid dormant but to Keith it would have looked/stated his account in that name was 'banned' due to the wording of the auto response when trying to sign in

It now (sometime later) transpires that Keith had forgotten his password(s), so would not have seen the pm's sent (no issue there) and had set up a new user name in order to keep posting all things financial...

I welcome Keith back, as I find his club-based financial reports hugely interesting but I just felt I needed to clarify the above posts in the interest of claity and fairness to all involved

So far as I can see (and I looked) neither Annis or any other Mod/Admin has ever 'banned' an account belonging to Keith but I can see why that might have appeared to be the case IN ONE INSTANCE...

Hopefully, we can now put this to bed, welcome Keith and his informative posts back and look to the future...

Thanks,

Thank you Chris, was clearing this up :thumbright: :thumbright: as Keith has NEVER ever been banned by me, but comes back with different names then saying that rubbish, yet when I see Keith outside the Trust office in the past he has admitted he has forgotten his password.

NOW LETS STICK TO FOOTBALL :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed May 26, 2021 11:53 am

Sven wrote:Okay, so just to claify a couple of things regarding some comments above...

Thanks,

Chris, many thanks for this clarification which I have only just picked up on as I had moved away from this thread.

Perhaps you would be good enough to confirm that I should not be accused of being a "liar" for believing I was banned based on the words that actually appeared on the site saying that I was.

Could perhaps the wording be changed in future to say something like the account has been suspended pending looking in to an issue which has arisen and please contact the administrators to get it sorted, That would take away the risk of a pm not being received by a poster.

Thanks again

Keith