Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ A last thought. Clearly I made an error re Leeds points or

Mon May 24, 2021 8:11 pm

JEFF STELLING SKY SPORTS:

“A last thought. Clearly I made an error re Leeds points or goals. But Newcastle fans who abuse me might remember how many times I have stood up for them and the City, which I love. Its unacceptable but those who do it, won’t care I think that. Hope the proper fans enjoy summer.“

Re: “ A last thought. Clearly I made an error re Leeds point

Mon May 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Jeff .. what a great fella ! @JeffStelling makes tv football for me . True fella. He supports his home town club Hartlepool too :thumbright:

Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jeff .. what a great fella ! @JeffStelling makes tv football for me . True fella. He supports his home town club Hartlepool too :thumbright:

He is good; and the guy who mimics him on Soccer AM is superb, too... :thumbright: :lol: :clap:

Tue May 25, 2021 5:06 am

I think I missed something with this, did he balls something up?

Tue May 25, 2021 11:29 am

Jestrix wrote:I think I missed something with this, did he balls something up?

I think he predicted they would struggle, both for points and goals.oops! Reminds me of when that tw@t predicted lowest points tally ever for us!! His name escapes me.

Tue May 25, 2021 11:37 am

bluesince62 wrote:

I think he predicted they would struggle, both for points and goals.oops! Reminds me of when that tw@t predicted lowest points tally ever for us!! His name escapes me.

Ahhh ok makes sense.. funnily enough the name escapes me too :lol:

Tue May 25, 2021 11:59 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Chris Sutton

All season he said we would go down lowest points tally, rock bottom, definitely be relegated.

We finished, what, 3 points from safety? And all he said was "see, told you theyd go down" :roll:

Tue May 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Got a lot of time Jeff.

Supports his hometown club, Hartlepool, and not one of the so called "big clubs" as I know many of the presenters do.

You can see how much he cares about Hartlepool as well and the area.

Does a lot for prostate cancer.

Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I knew his name mate, just didnt want to exert my finger, tapping the tw@ts name down lol.

Chris Sutton

All season he said we would go down lowest points tally, rock bottom, definitely be relegated.

We finished, what, 3 points from safety? And all he said was "see, told you theyd go down" :roll: