Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue May 25, 2021 7:40 am

This is not an easy read for whichever side of the fence to sit on.

The shooting of a person regardless if you agree with them or not is just simple wrong and not the answer. It is only evil people who believe in "remove the man you remove the problem" as in killing them, are the problem. Whoever is behind this I pray the cops will find them and they are taken off the streets.

Sasha Johnson is not my favourite person, far far from it but i don't wish this on my worse enemy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ai=9615725
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 16759
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Sven » Tue May 25, 2021 7:51 am

Hear, hear, Ian... :clap: :ayatollah:
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Jock » Tue May 25, 2021 8:03 am

Shameless cow Abbott (Diane not Russ)has tried to portray this as racially motivated, to make political capital.
Jock
 
Posts: 2899
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby skidemin » Tue May 25, 2021 8:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This is not an easy read for whichever side of the fence to sit on.

The shooting of a person regardless if you agree with them or not is just simple wrong and not the answer. It is only evil people who believe in "remove the man you remove the problem" as in killing them, are the problem. Whoever is behind this I pray the cops will find them and they are taken off the streets.

Sasha Johnson is not my favourite person, far far from it but i don't wish this on my worse enemy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ai=9615725



the article says the police are pretty sure she was not targeted and it was gang related....
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue May 25, 2021 8:14 am

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is not an easy read for whichever side of the fence to sit on.

The shooting of a person regardless if you agree with them or not is just simple wrong and not the answer. It is only evil people who believe in "remove the man you remove the problem" as in killing them, are the problem. Whoever is behind this I pray the cops will find them and they are taken off the streets.

Sasha Johnson is not my favourite person, far far from it but i don't wish this on my worse enemy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ai=9615725



the article says the police are pretty sure she was not targeted and it was gang related....


Who knows. Eventually the truth will come out but if it is gang related then it would not surprise me.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 16759
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue May 25, 2021 8:17 am

Jock wrote:Shameless cow Abbott (Diane not Russ)has tried to portray this as racially motivated, to make political capital.


Yeah I agree. I say that as a Labour Party member as well, a lot of the time she seems to almost want things to be racially-motivated for her personal agenda.


I don't have any strong feelings on BLM either way. For example, it doesn't bother me that football players take the knee (as long as their personal choice) but I'm not a supporter of it either.



In this case though, it should be remembered that the police have said she was shot by a group of black men. I hope that fact doesn't get lost in the story.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 16347
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Tue May 25, 2021 8:42 am

Well for someone who wanted to defund the Police - she is hopefully happy no one took her seriously enough to do it.

Dianne Abbott stirring up race hatred by saying it was targeted ... well I havent seen those quotes yet. No surprise if she has said that though. She almost wants it to be a race thing.

Apparently the mother of 3 was at a house party in Peckham at 3am - when allegedly a rival gang indiscriminately fired a gun.

I would expect over the coming days we will see who the suspects are - their gender / age / race / description etc and I just wonder what the photo fit or cctv will discover.

BLM UK - is not a very pleasant organisation - but no one asks - where the money has gone - as they are too scared to.
ReesWestonSuperMare
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby skidemin » Tue May 25, 2021 8:45 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Well for someone who wanted to defund the Police - she is hopefully happy no one took her seriously enough to do it.

Dianne Abbott stirring up race hatred by saying it was targeted ... well I havent seen those quotes yet. No surprise if she has said that though. She almost wants it to be a race thing.

Apparently the mother of 3 was at a house party in Peckham at 3am - when allegedly a rival gang indiscriminately fired a gun.

I would expect over the coming days we will see who the suspects are - their gender / age / race / description etc and I just wonder what the photo fit or cctv will discover.

BLM UK - is not a very pleasant organisation - but no one asks - where the money has gone - as they are too scared to.



the article says 4 black males....
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 25, 2021 8:54 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Jock wrote:Shameless cow Abbott (Diane not Russ)has tried to portray this as racially motivated, to make political capital.


Yeah I agree. I say that as a Labour Party member as well, a lot of the time she seems to almost want things to be racially-motivated for her personal agenda.


I don't have any strong feelings on BLM either way. For example, it doesn't bother me that football players take the knee (as long as their personal choice) but I'm not a supporter of it either.



In this case though, it should be remembered that the police have said she was shot by a group of black men. I hope that fact doesn't get lost in the story.


They also said she wasn't targeted? So presume she was just in wrong place wrong time or talking to the intended target! You simply don't have 4 men go into a house and fire one shot randomly someone was a target. :o
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24923
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Tue May 25, 2021 11:18 am

For someone such as her to go so public about defunding the Police, then all the various other things she has been quoted on - it's horribly ironic that she should be shot by mistake in a rival gang fight involving 4 black men who it seems were intent on shooting another gang.
ReesWestonSuperMare
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby blue for you » Tue May 25, 2021 3:20 pm

She is a vile human being who says she can’t be racist because she is black.....even though she has openly abused non BLM supporters. She creates so much hatred between races I can’t understand why she hasn’t been arrested.
It won’t be a great loss to society if she doesn’t pull through.
My own opinion obviously.
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
User avatar
blue for you
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: just over your left shoulder

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ion » Tue May 25, 2021 3:41 pm

Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened
ion
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby rumpo kid » Tue May 25, 2021 3:56 pm

Met should release a statement ‘the Police aren’t be looking for anyone in connection with the case’.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Blue78 » Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 pm

ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.
Blue78
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby maccydee » Tue May 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Sadly Diane Abbot has some credence in what she says.

To clarify this was that she was shot because she stood up for social justice.

Black Lives Matter (and the liberal classes that preceded it) are responsible for the fact that gangs of black youths can ride around safe in the knowledge if they are stopped there will be plenty who say it is racial profiling. The sad result is that they carry guns and partake in gang violence a lot more easily.

Unfortunately she was the victim of gang violence caught in the crossfire of a bullet meant for someone else.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby skidemin » Tue May 25, 2021 7:07 pm

maccydee wrote:Sadly Diane Abbot has some credence in what she says.

To clarify this was that she was shot because she stood up for social justice.

Black Lives Matter (and the liberal classes that preceded it) are responsible for the fact that gangs of black youths can ride around safe in the knowledge if they are stopped there will be plenty who say it is racial profiling. The sad result is that they carry guns and partake in gang violence a lot more easily.

Unfortunately she was the victim of gang violence caught in the crossfire of a bullet meant for someone else.




she just couldnt wait to start talking race..... again
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby maccydee » Tue May 25, 2021 7:08 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:Sadly Diane Abbot has some credence in what she says.

To clarify this was that she was shot because she stood up for social justice.

Black Lives Matter (and the liberal classes that preceded it) are responsible for the fact that gangs of black youths can ride around safe in the knowledge if they are stopped there will be plenty who say it is racial profiling. The sad result is that they carry guns and partake in gang violence a lot more easily.

Unfortunately she was the victim of gang violence caught in the crossfire of a bullet meant for someone else.




she just couldnt wait to start talking race..... again


Nope. She could have been Home Secretary. Can you imagine?
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ion » Tue May 25, 2021 7:38 pm

The point I was making was BLM have double standards they cry from the rooftop when it suits their agenda nothing to do with what happened a year ago
ion
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby maccydee » Tue May 25, 2021 7:52 pm

ion wrote:The point I was making was BLM have double standards they cry from the rooftop when it suits their agenda nothing to do with what happened a year ago


Right on that one
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:17 pm

ion wrote:The point I was making was BLM have double standards they cry from the rooftop when it suits their agenda nothing to do with what happened a year ago

Bang on there ,if black lives really matter they would sort out black on black violence its by far where most deaths come from
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15059
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby skidemin » Tue May 25, 2021 9:12 pm

Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.




well it really should be someone getting shot randomly in a garden party by armed gang members...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby maccydee » Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 pm

skidemin wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.




well it really should be someone getting shot randomly in a garden party by armed gang members...


Yeah I thought that.

A random killing that was someone wrong place wrong time that shows the utter lack of control over these gangs.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 pm

Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.


So why when Tony Timpah died in exactly the same manner as George Floyd a year or two earlier why was there no outrage? A sceptic might suggest that because he was white his death couldn't be leveraged for political gain so it was quietly overlooked despite Timpah suffering exactly the same fate, in exactly the same circumstances.

And when Sasha Johnson is shot why is there is no mass outrage? No riots, no toppling down the statues of the evil oppressors, no chants for justice? The sceptic might suggest it is because those who shot her are also black so it cannot be leveraged for political gain so best to let this one go quietly.

It is almost as if BLM pick and choose which black lives matter and seem to base that decision on how much racial division they can build by shamelessly taking advantage of tragedy when it suits and quietly dropping their faux indignation when it doesn't help their cause.

The sceptic might almost suggest the whole damn thing is nothing but a sham and a nice little racket for those at the top of that chain (wonder how Patrice Cullors is settling into her new home $1.4M home in a neighbourhood that is 88% white and 1.8% black).

Despite everything though, and I really do think Sasha Johnson is an abhorrent human being (watch the footage of her indoctrinating her beautiful young boys - it is heartbreaking), but she is the mother of 3 children and for their sakes, I wish here a speedy recovery.

She might be a crappy mother (what kind of mother is out at a house party at 3 am in the morning for a start), but she is the only mother they have. We only get one and we have to love them regardless. We have to forgive them regardless and we have to help them regardless.

For her children's sake, I hope she recovers and then chooses a better path.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby bluesince62 » Wed May 26, 2021 12:22 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.


So why when Tony Timpah died in exactly the same manner as George Floyd a year or two earlier why was there no outrage? A sceptic might suggest that because he was white his death couldn't be leveraged for political gain so it was quietly overlooked despite Timpah suffering exactly the same fate, in exactly the same circumstances.

And when Sasha Johnson is shot why is there is no mass outrage? No riots, no toppling down the statues of the evil oppressors, no chants for justice? The sceptic might suggest it is because those who shot her are also black so it cannot be leveraged for political gain so best to let this one go quietly.

It is almost as if BLM pick and choose which black lives matter and seem to base that decision on how much racial division they can build by shamelessly taking advantage of tragedy when it suits and quietly dropping their faux indignation when it doesn't help their cause.

The sceptic might almost suggest the whole damn thing is nothing but a sham and a nice little racket for those at the top of that chain (wonder how Patrice Cullors is settling into her new home $1.4M home in a neighbourhood that is 88% white and 1.8% black).

Despite everything though, and I really do think Sasha Johnson is an abhorrent human being (watch the footage of her indoctrinating her beautiful young boys - it is heartbreaking), but she is the mother of 3 children a7nd for their sakes, I wish here a speedy recovery.

She might be a crappy mother (what kind of mother is out at a house party at 3 am in the morning for a start), but she is the only mother they have. We only get one and we have to love them regardless. We have to forgive them regardless and we have to help them regardless.

For her children's sake, I hope she recovers and then chooses a better path.



As usual, a very level and unbiased post, but will say ealing, I watched a video p on youtube last night, of a wake held for her in a park, where for some reason, they were still chanting "no justice, no peace" ??
I know it's seen as a rallying? ? Cry to some peoplextent, but imo, had no place at a so called mass prayer meeting, wishing her a recovery, after all, it was one of the very people she professed to protect, that fired the gun!!
Why nobody outside where these thugs are being held, screaming for justice? They want to defund the very people who were the 1st to be called :oops: penny & biscuit springs to mind. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5418
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed May 26, 2021 8:33 am

bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.


So why when Tony Timpah died in exactly the same manner as George Floyd a year or two earlier why was there no outrage? A sceptic might suggest that because he was white his death couldn't be leveraged for political gain so it was quietly overlooked despite Timpah suffering exactly the same fate, in exactly the same circumstances.

And when Sasha Johnson is shot why is there is no mass outrage? No riots, no toppling down the statues of the evil oppressors, no chants for justice? The sceptic might suggest it is because those who shot her are also black so it cannot be leveraged for political gain so best to let this one go quietly.

It is almost as if BLM pick and choose which black lives matter and seem to base that decision on how much racial division they can build by shamelessly taking advantage of tragedy when it suits and quietly dropping their faux indignation when it doesn't help their cause.

The sceptic might almost suggest the whole damn thing is nothing but a sham and a nice little racket for those at the top of that chain (wonder how Patrice Cullors is settling into her new home $1.4M home in a neighbourhood that is 88% white and 1.8% black).

Despite everything though, and I really do think Sasha Johnson is an abhorrent human being (watch the footage of her indoctrinating her beautiful young boys - it is heartbreaking), but she is the mother of 3 children a7nd for their sakes, I wish here a speedy recovery.

She might be a crappy mother (what kind of mother is out at a house party at 3 am in the morning for a start), but she is the only mother they have. We only get one and we have to love them regardless. We have to forgive them regardless and we have to help them regardless.

For her children's sake, I hope she recovers and then chooses a better path.



As usual, a very level and unbiased post, but will say ealing, I watched a video p on youtube last night, of a wake held for her in a park, where for some reason, they were still chanting "no justice, no peace" ??
I know it's seen as a rallying? ? Cry to some peoplextent, but imo, had no place at a so called mass prayer meeting, wishing her a recovery, after all, it was one of the very people she professed to protect, that fired the gun!!
Why nobody outside where these thugs are being held, screaming for justice? They want to defund the very people who were the 1st to be called :oops: penny & biscuit springs to mind. :old: :bluebird:


You make a great point. I've not seen the video of the vigil, but from what you say it is just another example of the truth being an uncomfortable distraction that gets in the way of the narrative. It is only when their idiotic ideals are put into practice that they begin to realise very quickly that what they have demanded will put their loved ones in harm's way.

These people have no sense of responsibility and a huge sense of entitlement - it is a dangerous mix for society.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby bluesince62 » Wed May 26, 2021 2:57 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.


So why when Tony Timpah died in exactly the same manner as George Floyd a year or two earlier why was there no outrage? A sceptic might suggest that because he was white his death couldn't be leveraged for political gain so it was quietly overlooked despite Timpah suffering exactly the same fate, in exactly the same circumstances.

And when Sasha Johnson is shot why is there is no mass outrage? No riots, no toppling down the statues of the evil oppressors, no chants for justice? The sceptic might suggest it is because those who shot her are also black so it cannot be leveraged for political gain so best to let this one go quietly.

It is almost as if BLM pick and choose which black lives matter and seem to base that decision on how much racial division they can build by shamelessly taking advantage of tragedy when it suits and quietly dropping their faux indignation when it doesn't help their cause.

The sceptic might almost suggest the whole damn thing is nothing but a sham and a nice little racket for those at the top of that chain (wonder how Patrice Cullors is settling into her new home $1.4M home in a neighbourhood that is 88% white and 1.8% black).

Despite everything though, and I really do think Sasha Johnson is an abhorrent human being (watch the footage of her indoctrinating her beautiful young boys - it is heartbreaking), but she is the mother of 3 children a7nd for their sakes, I wish here a speedy recovery.

She might be a crappy mother (what kind of mother is out at a house party at 3 am in the morning for a start), but she is the only mother they have. We only get one and we have to love them regardless. We have to forgive them regardless and we have to help them regardless.

For her children's sake, I hope she recovers and then chooses a better path.



As usual, a very level and unbiased post, but will say ealing, I watched a video p on youtube last night, of a wake held for her in a park, where for some reason, they were still chanting "no justice, no peace" ??
I know it's seen as a rallying? ? Cry to some peoplextent, but imo, had no place at a so called mass prayer meeting, wishing her a recovery, after all, it was one of the very people she professed to protect, that fired the gun!!
Why nobody outside where these thugs are being held, screaming for justice? They want to defund the very people who were the 1st to be called :oops: penny & biscuit springs to mind. :old: :bluebird:


You make a great point. I've not seen the video of the vigil, but from what you say it is just another example of the truth being an uncomfortable distraction that gets in the way of the narrative. It is only when their idiotic ideals are put into practice that they begin to realise very quickly that what they have demanded will put their loved ones in harm's way.

These people have no sense of responsibility and a huge sense of entitlement - it is a dangerous mix for society.



A very dangerous mix indeed ealing!! I come from a mixed race family, and not one of us would dream of going on a blm march, nor do the males in the family believe in the "black power" fist pump either at matches, if you want to kneel crack on, but stop the black power salute, it can be construed as racist, as is the nazi salute.we will never move on in society, until these extreme groups are banned imho.(ALL GROUPS THAT PORTRAY TRAITS THAT ARE IN THEMSELVES RACIST, BLACK OR WHITE)
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5418
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed May 26, 2021 4:33 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Blue78 wrote:
ion wrote:Why haven't BLM rioted burned cars smashed up shops etc over 3 black men shooting a black women ,I'd like someone to answer that on the TV ,news etc ,if black lives matter I haven't heard them condemning what's happened


They have condemned it, as should anybody. Shooting and stabbing should have no place on our society.

However, I assume that your point is related to this coverage v George Floyd a year ago. It shouldn’t need explaining but this appears to have been a gang land shooting which she has been caught in crossfire…the other was a slow and deliberate killing of a man who was lying on the street by a policeman employed by the state, in which the victim was explicitly telling the police officer that he couldn’t breath whilst said policemans colleagues watched on…all filmed so that the whole world could see exactly what happened.

Which one do you think is more likely to cause outrage.


So why when Tony Timpah died in exactly the same manner as George Floyd a year or two earlier why was there no outrage? A sceptic might suggest that because he was white his death couldn't be leveraged for political gain so it was quietly overlooked despite Timpah suffering exactly the same fate, in exactly the same circumstances.

And when Sasha Johnson is shot why is there is no mass outrage? No riots, no toppling down the statues of the evil oppressors, no chants for justice? The sceptic might suggest it is because those who shot her are also black so it cannot be leveraged for political gain so best to let this one go quietly.

It is almost as if BLM pick and choose which black lives matter and seem to base that decision on how much racial division they can build by shamelessly taking advantage of tragedy when it suits and quietly dropping their faux indignation when it doesn't help their cause.

The sceptic might almost suggest the whole damn thing is nothing but a sham and a nice little racket for those at the top of that chain (wonder how Patrice Cullors is settling into her new home $1.4M home in a neighbourhood that is 88% white and 1.8% black).

Despite everything though, and I really do think Sasha Johnson is an abhorrent human being (watch the footage of her indoctrinating her beautiful young boys - it is heartbreaking), but she is the mother of 3 children a7nd for their sakes, I wish here a speedy recovery.

She might be a crappy mother (what kind of mother is out at a house party at 3 am in the morning for a start), but she is the only mother they have. We only get one and we have to love them regardless. We have to forgive them regardless and we have to help them regardless.

For her children's sake, I hope she recovers and then chooses a better path.



As usual, a very level and unbiased post, but will say ealing, I watched a video p on youtube last night, of a wake held for her in a park, where for some reason, they were still chanting "no justice, no peace" ??
I know it's seen as a rallying? ? Cry to some peoplextent, but imo, had no place at a so called mass prayer meeting, wishing her a recovery, after all, it was one of the very people she professed to protect, that fired the gun!!
Why nobody outside where these thugs are being held, screaming for justice? They want to defund the very people who were the 1st to be called :oops: penny & biscuit springs to mind. :old: :bluebird:


You make a great point. I've not seen the video of the vigil, but from what you say it is just another example of the truth being an uncomfortable distraction that gets in the way of the narrative. It is only when their idiotic ideals are put into practice that they begin to realise very quickly that what they have demanded will put their loved ones in harm's way.

These people have no sense of responsibility and a huge sense of entitlement - it is a dangerous mix for society.



A very dangerous mix indeed ealing!! I come from a mixed race family, and not one of us would dream of going on a blm march, nor do the males in the family believe in the "black power" fist pump either at matches, if you want to kneel crack on, but stop the black power salute, it can be construed as racist, as is the nazi salute.we will never move on in society, until these extreme groups are banned imho.(ALL GROUPS THAT PORTRAY TRAITS THAT ARE IN THEMSELVES RACIST, BLACK OR WHITE)

Top, top post. Very well said Sir.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 26, 2021 6:45 pm

5 arrested on suspicion of murder amongst other things.. :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24923
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby skidemin » Wed May 26, 2021 6:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:5 arrested on suspicion of murder amongst other things.. :old:



yep
the other things are mostly intent to supply
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby New Day Rising » Wed May 26, 2021 10:35 pm

If black lives matter why do they shoot at each other and perform appalling knife attacks on their own colour so often,seems a strange story , mother ofn3 in a garden 3am in the morning in Peckham, surely youd be aware of who the guests were and thier backgrounds ???
New Day Rising
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdoct1962, Google [Bot], MOZZER1, oakenagen53, scotslad, YM Bluebird and 189 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.