Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOL BAMBA YES OR NO

Tue May 25, 2021 8:24 pm

Having met Sol and his wife personally and spent a night drinking with them I would say personally he is one of if not the nicest Cardiff City player I've ever met and his wife is a barrel of laughs to.

But in hindsight I feel hes passed it as a player now so it's a no for me

But that doesnt take away any respect I have for him because he is a genuine honest and the most humble player I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to.

Plus I'll always remember his advice, a happy wife is a happy life.

Re: SOL BAMBA YES OR NO

Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 pm

Not always true.

A mate of mine was married to a woman who was a bit of a sex addict. She was quite kinky and dragged him into some of it.

Long story short the marriage ended after he was tied to the bed and gagged as a black geezer stuck one in her as he watched helplessly. She loved it and was happy.

Him not so much.

Tue May 25, 2021 9:34 pm

nobby wrote:Having met Sol and his wife personally and spent a night drinking with them I would say personally he is one of if not the nicest Cardiff City player I've ever met and his wife is a barrel of laughs to.

But that doesnt take away any respect I have for him because he is a genuine honest and the most humble player I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to.

Agree its a no from me too ,really nice guy but football is about the best for the team and sadly bamba is passed it now

Wed May 26, 2021 11:25 am

wez1927 wrote:
nobby wrote:Having met Sol and his wife personally and spent a night drinking with them I would say personally he is one of if not the nicest Cardiff City player I've ever met and his wife is a barrel of laughs to.

Agree its a no from me too ,really nice guy but football is about the best for the team and sadly bamba is passed it now

Sadly I agree. Would like him tried in a coaching role though maybe

Wed May 26, 2021 1:35 pm

not on a playing contract.....and the club have already been very fair with him extending his lucrative playing contract when he got injured { knowing it was something he was always likely to not fully recover from...and if honest has not .}
coach 100% yes..... but it looks like he wants more...

Wed May 26, 2021 4:29 pm

100% YES :ayatollah:

Keep him as a squad player and see how he goes; and give him some coaching duties to see if he has what it takes...

I believe we will miss a trick for the future if he is allowed to go this summer

Wed May 26, 2021 5:46 pm

Sven wrote:100% YES :ayatollah:

Keep him as a squad player and see how he goes; and give him some coaching duties to see if he has what it takes...

I believe we will miss a trick for the future if he is allowed to go this summer

100% yes from me too Chris

Wed May 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Accept a realistic post covid wage.

Wed May 26, 2021 9:17 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Accept a realistic post covid wage.

Just like you did (volunteer to take a post-Covid pay cut) at your workplace...!? ;) :roll:

Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Accept a realistic post covid wage.

Sentiment aside, I agree given that he’s out of contract.

The 12-month offer should be reflective of the clubs finances, the players age, current ability and status in the squad (fringe player), with a view to him being promised a coaching role upon conclusion. Likewise, if Sol thinks he can get mega bucks elsewhere, good luck to him, although in this Covid era, that could prove difficult.

One of the most memorable players to ever don a Cardiff City shirt, but the agreement has to work for all parties.

Thu May 27, 2021 7:25 am

maccydee wrote:Not always true.

A mate of mine was married to a woman who was a bit of a sex addict. She was quite kinky and dragged him into some of it.

Long story short the marriage ended after he was tied to the bed and gagged as a black geezer stuck one in her as he watched helplessly. She loved it and was happy.

Him not so much.

Why does the colour of the 'geezer' matter?

Thu May 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:100% YES :ayatollah:

100% yes from me too Chris

Is there such a thing a 3rding?? Well I do anyway.

Thu May 27, 2021 10:24 pm

DaveSt wrote:

Him not so much.

If he was Irish I would say an Irish geezer. However the fact he was black was relevant as apparently it was true.

Fri May 28, 2021 12:20 am

maccydee wrote:
DaveSt wrote:

Him not so much.

If he was Irish I would say an Irish geezer. However the fact he was black was relevant as apparently it was true.

Irish is fine... big ugly smelly breathed c**t is fine.... one armed is fine.... but come on its 2021...

Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 am

No from me as a player, as coach maybe?

Fri May 28, 2021 11:07 am

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
DaveSt wrote:

Him not so much.

Irish is fine... big ugly smelly breathed c**t is fine.... one armed is fine.... but come on its 2021...

He was black. He couldn’t smell his breath he wasn’t that close

Fri May 28, 2021 5:04 pm

Player/coach yes

Fri May 28, 2021 7:13 pm

In that case, Lives Matter.. sense at last.

Fri May 28, 2021 7:22 pm

As a coach and/or a mentor - yes.
As a costly player- then regretfully a definite no.