Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky Sports: Jesse Lingard called in police after his

Fri May 28, 2021 8:03 am

Sky Sports:

Jesse Lingard called in police after his watch was stolen from West Ham's dressing room during a game.

Re: Sky Sports: Jesse Lingard called in police after his

Fri May 28, 2021 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports:

Jesse Lingard called in police after his watch was stolen from West Ham's dressing room during a game.

No offence, the watch was undoubtedly one of the high end ones, why wear it to a stadium in the 1st place? I certainly wouldnt be leavinng an expensive watch in a changing room,any changing room!! Not saying he deserved to have it sten of course, but a bit dafylt taking it there imho.

Fri May 28, 2021 5:19 pm

They’re looking for a small boy wearing a mans coat and a top hat.. carries a snuff box in his pocket

Fri May 28, 2021 7:02 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

No offence, the watch was undoubtedly one of the high end ones, why wear it to a stadium in the 1st place? I certainly wouldnt be leavinng an expensive watch in a changing room,any changing room!! Not saying he deserved to have it sten of course, but a bit dafylt taking it there imho.

Worth about £50,000 according to the media.

I wonder if it tells the time differently from my £2.99 watch from Splott Market?

Fri May 28, 2021 8:04 pm

davids wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Worth about £50,000 according to the media.

I wonder if it tells the time differently from my £2.99 watch from Splott Market?

Pmsl! Im partial about where I leave a £250 citizen watch 50k? More money than sense is the term I believe.