Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This years Promotion Teams

Sat May 29, 2021 10:44 am

I am happy to admit I might be wrong - I felt that we should be investing in the side to get us promoted

Seeing the early activity and also seeing the likes of WBA releasing 17 players - I actually think this year will see one of the sides getting promoted having more than the usual number of Free Transfers.

Signing players early will give everyone 3 months or so to gel

And hopefully, those "free transfers" could turn into some financial re-sale value (like on Football Manager :clap: )

Re: This years Promotion Teams

Sat May 29, 2021 11:01 am

Paul Keevil wrote:I am happy to admit I might be wrong - I felt that we should be investing in the side to get us promoted

Seeing the early activity and also seeing the likes of WBA releasing 17 players - I actually think this year will see one of the sides getting promoted having more than the usual number of Free Transfers.

Signing players early will give everyone 3 months or so to gel

And hopefully, those "free transfers" could turn into some financial re-sale value (like on Football Manager :clap: )

There's going to be lot of free transfers 12 at spurs as well..... problem could be that relegated clubs can cherry pick the best of the bunch as wages no doubt will be above what clubs can afford except for them..