Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brentford Balloon time next season

Sat May 29, 2021 3:41 pm

Let’s make sure that we release those red, white & black balloons when we play Scumsea next season. I remember when they came down here the season after we got beat in the playoff final by Blackpool and they released loads of orange balloons :ayatollah:

Re: Brentford Balloon time next season

Sat May 29, 2021 3:54 pm

Got to be done

Sat May 29, 2021 4:11 pm

They also changed their away kit to orange the season after we lost to Blackpool.

I'd be quite happy with a red and white striped away shirt next season.

Sat May 29, 2021 4:57 pm

Love it. Has to happen.

Sat May 29, 2021 11:17 pm

davids wrote:They also changed their away kit to orange the season after we lost to Blackpool.

I'd be quite happy with a red and white striped away shirt next season.

Really? After the red saga, I don't think a kit with it in would go down well :? :old: :bluebird:

Sun May 30, 2021 6:16 am

I don't think there would have been any fuss at all if Tan had simply made our away shirt red. In fact we'd already had a red away shirt a few years before the change of shirt colour - I've still got one somewhere!

Sun May 30, 2021 7:23 am

At the time people said that the orange balloons and kit literally proved their obsession with us.

Let's not show that we are the same.

Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 am

Blueit wrote:Let’s make sure that we release those red, white & black balloons when we play Scumsea next season. I remember when they came down here the season after we got beat in the playoff final by Blackpool and they released loads of orange balloons :ayatollah:

i was honestly shocked that any clubs fans would stoop as low as to show the whole world their inferiority complex....
i thought the balloons and more so the orange kit were pathetic....
and you want to be them ? ffs, why not all stick our tongues out at the same time...?

Sun May 30, 2021 8:38 pm

Childish really, but you expect it from the obsessed jacks and their board.

I was more disappointed with Sky who chose Orange ties on the play off final day for all its male presenters!