Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jack's next season

Sat May 29, 2021 4:19 pm

Coopers still manager?
Ayew will not be there nor will 4 or 5 high quality loanees.
But for me if cooper goes any new manager will have a massive rebuild on his hands.

Re: Jack's next season

Sat May 29, 2021 5:15 pm

I m glad they lost ,we won't have them harping on about the prem and suffering them on motd,other than that I feel sorry them .....well slightly .

Sat May 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Looking at their forum, they want Cooper out. The para payments now stop so they'd like the yanks out too.

Sat May 29, 2021 5:49 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Looking at their forum, they want Cooper out. The para payments now stop so they'd like the yanks out too.

Can't believe they want Cooper out. 2 consecutive play off spots, one being a final, for a mid Championship club is impressive whatever you think of them or him.

Sat May 29, 2021 6:17 pm

This coming season with no parachute payments , limited income from gates will be very interesting.
Putting a few bob on them for relegation as i think they will implode.

Sat May 29, 2021 7:06 pm

I agree if cooper leaves they will not attract the quality youngsters they have done over the past few seasons and with them gone they don't have the basis of a good squad.

Sat May 29, 2021 7:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Looking at their forum, they want Cooper out. The para payments now stop so they'd like the yanks out too.

Can't believe they want Cooper out. 2 consecutive play off spots, one being a final, for a mid Championship club is impressive whatever you think of them or him.

I think that almost to a man they are unrealistic as to how good they really are. They seem to still believe that they are a tippy tappy model football club, the darlings of the PL but those days are long gone. And as you say, for a mid-table Championship side they have punched above their weight so the Cooper out thing surprises me too. They honestly think they are a cut-above. Must be all the fumes blowing down-wind from Port Talbot.

Sat May 29, 2021 7:58 pm

Swansea will struggle next year with or without Cooper, who is (rightly) attracting interest from elsewhere...

The unrealistic expectations of the Jack support is legendary, so to hear they are blaming their manager is only to be expected

They wanted him out early into his reign but then changed their minds after a little success

Fairweather supporters sums them up and they really don't know what they have in Steve Cooper

He has certainly impressed me in his time there and I pay him a huge compliment when I say he'd be welcom here...

Sun May 30, 2021 8:58 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I think that almost to a man they are unrealistic as to how good they really are. They seem to still believe that they are a tippy tappy model football club, the darlings of the PL but those days are long gone. And as you say, for a mid-table Championship side they have punched above their weight so the Cooper out thing surprises me too. They honestly think they are a cut-above. Must be all the fumes blowing down-wind from Port Talbot.

I have a Jack mate on fb who knocks Cooper at the slightest thing that goes wrong. he was calling for Cooper out when they gave away 2 consecutive corners in one game at the end of the season. That guy does amuse me.

Sun May 30, 2021 11:03 pm

I think they r fucked
No ayew guehi or woodman. 3 of there strongest players

No money being invested. I see grimes and roberts being sold

Good enough for them

Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

If Cooper stays his contacts and knowledge of the England u18's team he had , those players are now 22/23.
If they are not in they're respective first teams , then they are not going to make it ! You can only go to the well so many times .
So it will be the case off , needing to get replacements for maybe 5/6 players . Then we will find out how good Cooper is .

Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am

Lets not get to excited about the jacks being in financial difficulties, remember the last couple of seasons when they were laugh at for having no money and having to sell some of there best players and some how still got into the play offs for the last two seasons I don t think this will happen again if cooper leaves but you never know with them :bluebird:

Mon May 31, 2021 1:16 pm

nojac wrote:If Cooper stays his contacts and knowledge of the England u18's team he had , those players are now 22/23.
If they are not in they're respective first teams , then they are not going to make it ! You can only go to the well so many times .
So it will be the case off , needing to get replacements for maybe 5/6 players . Then we will find out how good Cooper is .

A bit like Toshack and his Liverpool veterans, then...?

Mon May 31, 2021 3:24 pm

The Jacks are bang average who have rode their luck for the past couple of seasons

I just find them so boring to watch..tippy tippy go no where and ultra negative. They have relied on a few pieces of individual brilliance and more than a few dodgy penalty decisions

Mind you they know how to pick up an outstanding loan player or two!!

Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:31 am

Cardiff City, still the only Welsh team to be promoted to the prem twice.
(automatic too, none of this playoff malarkey)

:ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :D :D :D :D :D