Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' PLANET SLUMS ' SWANSEA FORUM TONIGHT...

Sat May 29, 2021 5:16 pm

Their forum tonight is truly a thing of beauty. Click through the Forumwatch links on top of the page, you'll be glad you did. I'm off to gloat again.

Re: ' PLANET SLUMS ' SWANSEA FORUM TONIGHT...

Sat May 29, 2021 5:48 pm

I’ll have a look after my tea. It’ll give me something to look forward to. Great day today

Sat May 29, 2021 6:03 pm

Absolutely in meltdown...

Sat May 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Looks like Cooper is about as popular as Dominic Cummings is with the Conservative Party.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat May 29, 2021 6:34 pm

I love it as I told them all this throughout season and they didnt want to know .... next season will be a challenge got to start again with 5 or 6 1st team players not there and possibly cooper gone as well... :o

Sun May 30, 2021 10:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:I love it as I told them all this throughout season and they didnt want to know .... next season will be a challenge got to start again with 5 or 6 1st team players not there and possibly cooper gone as well... :o

They'll be celebrating in Cwm Tawe tonight.
CHAMPIONES! – Swansea City Ladies secure league and cup double
post by swansnews » 30 May 2021 17:45
Our congratulations go this afternoon to the Swansea City Ladies team who secured a league and cup double thanks to a 0-0 draw against Aberystwyth that gave them the point they needed to pip Cardiff Met to the league title. The win came just a few days after they won the cup with a 4-1 […]

Mon May 31, 2021 3:22 pm

Just had a little look in as I’m desperate for something funny and to be fair I was not disappointed. Still in total meltdown. The gift that just keeps on giving