Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GARETH BALE HAS JOINED.....

Sun May 30, 2021 11:53 am

Hope United

I seen it exclusively on BT sports in the advert break, but found it strange the punditry team didn't discuss his move :oops:

I don't know what Country or League they play in, but I guess it's either a newly formed club here or in the U.S.A.

I for one wish him well in his new team. From what I seen, hope United was a mixed-sex team which should be interesting how they get on in a single sex league. :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: GARETH BALE HAS JOINED.....

Sun May 30, 2021 12:01 pm

Hope United will help it's fans spread Hope, not hate. I can't wait. I want to be a hope spreader too

Sun May 30, 2021 12:14 pm

No 1 rule if you want to support this team. Encourage the players. We're not going to have language like 'he couldn't score in a brothel etc. Please use language like 'he could of scored today, next time he will.'

I'm all in with hopeinited :occasion5: :occasion5:

Sun May 30, 2021 12:46 pm

And before anyone posts hate not hope. Like 'Oh I've been clickbaited the op's a c*n• etc

Take 5 seconds before you post. Tutorials are available from hope United players on how to use the internet properly and most importantly, safely.

If you struggle to recognise hate online. Hope United's advice is to unsubscribe from hateful content. Check it out. We can do this guys and girls. :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2021 1:02 pm

"And the drugs dont work"

Sun May 30, 2021 1:09 pm

bluesince62 wrote:"And the drugs dont work"

How long did you wait before you posted that?! I suggest upping it to 10 seconds young man :D

Sun May 30, 2021 1:43 pm

ThomasC wrote:

How long did you wait before you posted that?! I suggest upping it to 10 seconds young man :D

Thomas I thought bluesince62 was your age :old: :lol:

Sun May 30, 2021 1:53 pm

Igovernor wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Any chance of making this a sticky? Lol :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun May 30, 2021 7:07 pm

ThomasC wrote:

Young man? Cheers for that! And I posted after reading it? Sorry if I was too busy to post faster.pmsl.

Sun May 30, 2021 7:14 pm

Igovernor wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

If he is 60 nxt year, then yeah.all in the best possible taste. Lol