This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:58 pm

User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:59 am

Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:41 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Fans up and down the country are showing how they feel about this BLM bullshit. They can edit out the booing on TV but as long as those soppy players here the booing that’s all that counts.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Fans up and down the country are showing how they feel about this BLM bullshit. They can edit out the booing on TV but as long as those soppy players here the booing that’s all that counts.



i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?
taking the knee is a gesture for greater racial equality that is explicitly not intended to be connected to any political movement.................. apart from the fact it is connected..

i must have dreamed about all those BLM patches , banners in grounds.. slogans flashed up on my TV and the words black lives matter on the back of shirts...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby maccydee » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:27 pm

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Fans up and down the country are showing how they feel about this BLM bullshit. They can edit out the booing on TV but as long as those soppy players here the booing that’s all that counts.



i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?
taking the knee is a gesture for greater racial equality that is explicitly not intended to be connected to any political movement.................. apart from the fact it is connected..

i must have dreamed about all those BLM patches , banners in grounds.. slogans flashed up on my TV and the words black lives matter on the back of shirts...


The fans are booing the whole woke, positive discrimination bollocks that’s eroding society I think. Nothing is more an example of that than BLM as it stands.

You can put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 3020
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:41 am

skidemin wrote:i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?
taking the knee is a gesture for greater racial equality that is explicitly not intended to be connected to any political movement.................. apart from the fact it is connected..

i must have dreamed about all those BLM patches , banners in grounds.. slogans flashed up on my TV and the words black lives matter on the back of shirts...


I remember that those who voted BREXIT were described as too 'thick' to understand what they were voting for by the same liberal elite :roll: Which is basically what Southgate is stating with regard to taking the knee.

My argument is simple even if I'm supposedly too think to understand issues such as BREXIT or BLM and that is KEEP POLOTICS OUT OF SPORT! If there are issues with racism and equality in this country then they should be addressed by those whose job it is to change laws, Politicians and not football players!

Finally if this country is so racist and unequal then why are there thousands of black and Asian people risking their lives to cross the channel every week to get to the UK?
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14171
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:43 am

rumpo kid wrote:Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..


My Sky contract is up in July and I won't be renewing. That company has completely lost the plot over the past few years.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14171
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby skiprat » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Just as I never attended a football match involving Cardiff red.i won't attend a match where any team takes the knee.
skiprat
 
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..


My Sky contract is up in July and I won't be renewing. That company has completely lost the plot over the past few years.



Cancelled mine after the BLM badges started appearing and the glorifying of the knee.
Big Hill Blue
 
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:14 am

I think the knee thing has historical meaning. I need to look it up I guess.

Michael Holding has said some fantastic things on it over the past year. Its fine by be but It will fizzle out eventually .

https://news.sky.com/story/michael-hold ... m-12025124
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2867
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:10 am

blue lagoon wrote:I think the knee thing has historical meaning. I need to look it up I guess.

Michael Holding has said some fantastic things on it over the past year. Its fine by be but It will fizzle out eventually .

https://news.sky.com/story/michael-hold ... m-12025124



yes the knee has lots and lots of various historical meanings across all nations and peoples... but what is being discussed is it currently being used in support of BLM.... so no shock here that you do not have a problem with marxists so long as it doesnt cost you..and its not your florida pad they are looting and torching......
skidemin
 
Posts: 5764
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby maccydee » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Wonder what they think of this story
Attachments
07A8C769-0B22-4D30-B904-FCA771285342.png
07A8C769-0B22-4D30-B904-FCA771285342.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1108 times
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:54 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..


My Sky contract is up in July and I won't be renewing. That company has completely lost the plot over the past few years.

Got rid of Sky completely and now have IPTV instead. 100% times better and the wife loves it. Will never go back to that race baiting channel. Mind you now the left love the elitist race baiting left wing agenda of Sky. f**k them they are gone for good
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:11 am

Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.
Today 10 years ago today Kriss Donald was abducted by a group of pakistani men. He was drove 200 miles away to dundee, driving back they made many of phone calls trying to find a house take Kriss to but failed in doing so. On their drive back to glasgow they tortured Kriss, stabbing him 13 times hitting 3 major arteries, a lung, kidney & liver. Then drenching him in petrol before setting him a light, leaving him to die at the Clyde walkway near Celtics training ground. Kriss was an innocent 15 year old boy who was unfairly picked by 5 racist men to be murdered all because he was white. Now this story was brushed under the table very quickly & over shined by the murder of a black british man Stephen Lawrence by the BBC which where highly criticised in doing so. This story itself shows you that racism happens no matter what colour it is directed at.
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:22 am

Igovernor wrote:Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.
Today 10 years ago today Kriss Donald was abducted by a group of pakistani men. He was drove 200 miles away to dundee, driving back they made many of phone calls trying to find a house take Kriss to but failed in doing so. On their drive back to glasgow they tortured Kriss, stabbing him 13 times hitting 3 major arteries, a lung, kidney & liver. Then drenching him in petrol before setting him a light, leaving him to die at the Clyde walkway near Celtics training ground. Kriss was an innocent 15 year old boy who was unfairly picked by 5 racist men to be murdered all because he was white. Now this story was brushed under the table very quickly & over shined by the murder of a black british man Stephen Lawrence by the BBC which where highly criticised in doing so. This story itself shows you that racism happens no matter what colour it is directed at.


I remember that incident, can't believe it was 10 years ago. In fairness the Judge did call it out as a racist, unlike the Asian rape gangs who preyed on vulnerable white girls. Unbelievably those crimes were not deemed as racially motivated :shock:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14171
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:46 am

Igovernor wrote:Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.
Today 10 years ago today Kriss Donald was abducted by a group of pakistani men. He was drove 200 miles away to dundee, driving back they made many of phone calls trying to find a house take Kriss to but failed in doing so. On their drive back to glasgow they tortured Kriss, stabbing him 13 times hitting 3 major arteries, a lung, kidney & liver. Then drenching him in petrol before setting him a light, leaving him to die at the Clyde walkway near Celtics training ground. Kriss was an innocent 15 year old boy who was unfairly picked by 5 racist men to be murdered all because he was white. Now this story was brushed under the table very quickly & over shined by the murder of a black british man Stephen Lawrence by the BBC which where highly criticised in doing so. This story itself shows you that racism happens no matter what colour it is directed at.

Kris was still alive when they set him on fire.
Jock
 
Posts: 2899
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueView, danielrees17, Google [Bot], mikeyblue, montyblue, MoodyBluebird, papa, pembroke allan, Ponty Bluebird, worcester_ccfc and 199 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.