“ Shocking “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 pm

No minute silence for the D Day landings but England take the knee to a fckn drug addict thief..... what a absolute disgrace.... SHOCKING !!!!


This knee has to stop it’s beyond, I am actually speechless that they are still doing it.



I am fuming with the Welsh team yesterday and the English team today :evil:
Attachments
97AA8424-2DFF-463F-AFC2-234F8951B9EA.jpeg
97AA8424-2DFF-463F-AFC2-234F8951B9EA.jpeg (57.23 KiB) Viewed 7272 times
FB2B27ED-E027-48FD-BDC9-28E7486CA753.jpeg
FB2B27ED-E027-48FD-BDC9-28E7486CA753.jpeg (113.04 KiB) Viewed 7276 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

“ Shocking “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 pm

Total Respect & Please Never ever forget
Attachments
6D7E1235-759E-44CC-81C4-5D5B6F8DDEBB.jpeg
6D7E1235-759E-44CC-81C4-5D5B6F8DDEBB.jpeg (130.15 KiB) Viewed 7253 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:32 pm

Absolutely shocking but unfortunately not surprising in these virtue signalling, ass covering, please everyone with a cause times.

Shameful. Shameful. Shameful.
Big Hill Blue
 
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby wez1927 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:No minute silence for the D Day landings but England take the knee to a fckn drug addict thief..... what a absolute disgrace.... SHOCKING !!!!


This knee has to stop it’s beyond, I am actually speechless that they are still doing it.



I am fuming with the Welsh team yesterday and the English team today :evil:

Bang on
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15059
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Totally agree Annis. All this has done is cause massive division and racism within the game when before there was not any. Loved by the left as it suits their agenda.
Supporting a Marxist group the players must be thick as shit because Marxism and their millionaire lifestyles do not mix.
Won’t be watching the euros not in a million years.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:53 pm

We shall never forget this date picture and all those who made that trip and never came back god bless you all
Attachments
12CE7505-FEE3-419F-AF9E-77FA0AC6909C.jpeg
12CE7505-FEE3-419F-AF9E-77FA0AC6909C.jpeg (52.71 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Reply Twitter:
Attachments
5B4B9365-6CA8-4F4A-91F7-1F609F3628D6.jpeg
5B4B9365-6CA8-4F4A-91F7-1F609F3628D6.jpeg (119.25 KiB) Viewed 6634 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Reply FB:
Attachments
0D095651-3316-4105-96DA-AC78D8172F90.jpeg
0D095651-3316-4105-96DA-AC78D8172F90.jpeg (295.96 KiB) Viewed 6595 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:03 pm

We are living in political correct world where only the ethnic and other minorities matter! Ffs they even going to put up a memorial to the hoodlum to appease BLM....an organisation that is under scrutiny by various member groups asking where the money raised is gone? Several top people have left under a cloud accused of misappropriation of funds.... and families of victims have said recieved no help from BLM one big con .... :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24922
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby maccydee » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:39 pm

And suspending that cricketer for 9 year old tweets.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Sam ReaN » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:42 pm

You know what the worst thing off all is....that football never needed to be fixed. Keep politics out of the beautiful game of football.
Check Out:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
The ReaN Show Series 1-4 - New! Series 5 In August 2021
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
CardiffFanTV
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 1660
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby blue for you » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Absolutely disgusted.
It just gets more and more infuriating. I’m x forces and respect all past forces members that have given their lives.
This is outrageous that fallen heroes are almost ignored
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
User avatar
blue for you
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: just over your left shoulder

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:32 am

Reply:
Attachments
91106AD3-A6E7-4247-8553-796481193DD9.jpeg
91106AD3-A6E7-4247-8553-796481193DD9.jpeg (317.68 KiB) Viewed 4608 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby DEANO » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:48 am

ANNIS you are absolutely spot on here mate. The biggest perpetrators of this are sky .banging the drum continuously
DEANO
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:05 am

I agree that it is shocking that the 77 anniversary of D-Day was not observed and player unions and the respective FA's should have reminded national teams of their responsibilities to observe the event.

So yes I agree, it's disgraceful that D-Day wasn't remembered.

However, taking the knee was/Is NOT just about Floyd George. Taking the knee was started by Colin Kaepernick way before Floyd George was murdered. That event escalated things in terms of public outrage in the US and more globally. He may have not been a great guy but it is not the place of the police to be judge, jury and executioners. And by God the US has problems with race. Take the NFL who last week announced that they are going to change their compensation scheme which had until now discriminated against black males because when they developed the compensations scheme they determined that black men had lower IQ and brain usage so brain damage wouldn't affect them so much... please google it, it's shocking. So when Colin Kaepernick started taking the knee, it was a response to huge inequalities in American society.

Now, we can debate whether taking the knee is appropriate or not in the UK. Personally, I am neutral on it because it is the players choice. However, I don't think it's particularly effective and has descended into tokenism. While we do need to so something about the rise of racist attacks (look at the stats about attacks on Asians recently), I am not sure taking the knee will help at all. However, if city take the knee I will not boo.... certainly not, this is my team and if they take the knee it is up to them.

As a side note, I personally do something with my kids to remember the war on significant anniversaries. This year we watched Saving Private Ryan and had a chat about it. I understand that it is a particular US biased movie but it did highlight the brutality of D-Day.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Jock » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:19 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I agree that it is shocking that the 77 anniversary of D-Day was not observed and player unions and the respective FA's should have reminded national teams of their responsibilities to observe the event.

So yes I agree, it's disgraceful that D-Day wasn't remembered.

However, taking the knee was/Is NOT just about Floyd George. Taking the knee was started by Colin Kaepernick way before Floyd George was murdered. That event escalated things in terms of public outrage in the US and more globally. He may have not been a great guy but it is not the place of the police to be judge, jury and executioners. And by God the US has problems with race. Take the NFL who last week announced that they are going to change their compensation scheme which had until now discriminated against black males because when they developed the compensations scheme they determined that black men had lower IQ and brain usage so brain damage wouldn't affect them so much... please google it, it's shocking. So when Colin Kaepernick started taking the knee, it was a response to huge inequalities in American society.

Now, we can debate whether taking the knee is appropriate or not in the UK. Personally, I am neutral on it because it is the players choice. However, I don't think it's particularly effective and has descended into tokenism. While we do need to so something about the rise of racist attacks (look at the stats about attacks on Asians recently), I am not sure taking the knee will help at all. However, if city take the knee I will not boo.... certainly not, this is my team and if they take the knee it is up to them.

As a side note, I personally do something with my kids to remember the war on significant anniversaries. This year we watched Saving Private Ryan and had a chat about it. I understand that it is a particular US biased movie but it did highlight the brutality of D-Day.

British broadcast media and football associations made this about BLM and Floyd. Self loathing extreme left filth despise everything this country’s ever achieved and would rather venerate a misogynist junkie career criminal than remember the boys who landed on those Normandy beaches.
Jock
 
Posts: 2899
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby theclaw » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:21 am

Spot on,sad but true.Unfortunately nothing surprises me anymore.
theclaw
 
Posts: 3138
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby nojac » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:27 am

A couple of years back , FIFA banned wearing the poppy , because it was political !
But you can take the knee to support BLM , which just shows , that the WOKE generation are winning, imaging that lot in a war !!!!!
User avatar
nojac
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Pulisnewport » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:35 am

The BAFTAs sum up the current climate.

Before anyone shoots me down I didn’t watch it (not my cup of tea).
Pulisnewport
 
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 am

nojac wrote:A couple of years back , FIFA banned wearing the poppy , because it was political !
But you can take the knee to support BLM , which just shows , that the WOKE generation are winning, imaging that lot in a war !!!!!


I'm probably the most leftist person on this board... however, I don't think that many on the left does us many favours by the wokeness nature of the current discourse. It is counter productive to progress.

I believe in decent dialogue and despite being in a minority on this board I would like to think we can have some constructive debates and disagreement.

I am also a fanatic for facts and properly researched evidence and that, to be honest, as much as I have criticised the left, is where the right comes unstuck!
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:49 am

Sam ReaN wrote:You know what the worst thing off all is....that football never needed to be fixed. Keep politics out of the beautiful game of football.


I hear what you're saying Sam.

But tell that to the black players who receive huge amounts of abuse.

I am not saying taking the knee if helping with that, but Ian Wright has spoken eloquently about the abuse he, his sons and other black players receive. Volumes of abuse that goes beyond a few racist nutters online..
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:53 am

One of the elephants in the room about racist abuse, is the internet and social media - but that is just a tool that people use and hide behind. And it also extends to all forms of other abuse. Not enough research has been done one why people feel they have the right to abuse people, anyone, online and DM them with terrible attacks for being a different colour or sex.

I know that NO ONE on this board, despite our political differences, would ever send a DM to someone containing racist abuse... but it is very common... I have had it myself on twitter.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:57 am

Jock wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I agree that it is shocking that the 77 anniversary of D-Day was not observed and player unions and the respective FA's should have reminded national teams of their responsibilities to observe the event.

So yes I agree, it's disgraceful that D-Day wasn't remembered.

However, taking the knee was/Is NOT just about Floyd George. Taking the knee was started by Colin Kaepernick way before Floyd George was murdered. That event escalated things in terms of public outrage in the US and more globally. He may have not been a great guy but it is not the place of the police to be judge, jury and executioners. And by God the US has problems with race. Take the NFL who last week announced that they are going to change their compensation scheme which had until now discriminated against black males because when they developed the compensations scheme they determined that black men had lower IQ and brain usage so brain damage wouldn't affect them so much... please google it, it's shocking. So when Colin Kaepernick started taking the knee, it was a response to huge inequalities in American society.

Now, we can debate whether taking the knee is appropriate or not in the UK. Personally, I am neutral on it because it is the players choice. However, I don't think it's particularly effective and has descended into tokenism. While we do need to so something about the rise of racist attacks (look at the stats about attacks on Asians recently), I am not sure taking the knee will help at all. However, if city take the knee I will not boo.... certainly not, this is my team and if they take the knee it is up to them.

As a side note, I personally do something with my kids to remember the war on significant anniversaries. This year we watched Saving Private Ryan and had a chat about it. I understand that it is a particular US biased movie but it did highlight the brutality of D-Day.

British broadcast media and football associations made this about BLM and Floyd. Self loathing extreme left filth despise everything this country’s ever achieved and would rather venerate a misogynist junkie career criminal than remember the boys who landed on those Normandy beaches.


Jock, like I said, while we do have problems in Britain, we certainly do not have the problems that the US has in terms of race and therefore we have imported a BLM movement that is out of sync with the country.

So it's a mismatch for sure.

And I agree we should be honouring the brave people who gave their lives for us.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:57 am

I was listening to the radio and one pundit made a great point. He said football is endanger of going the same way as the Labour Party. In other words it is too focused on Woke matters such as taking the knee but would prefer to ban the wearing of the poppy on remembrance day and are more worried about foreign criminals than real hero's who lost their lives on D-Day.

Eventually loyal supporters like me abandoned Labour (although I couldn't quite bring myself to vote Tory) and will not go back until it returns to its core value of looking after and listening to the working class.

I am becoming more disillusioned with Football who are following the same path. I have already cancelled my Sky subscription and hardly watch any Sky programmes. In my opinion more and more football fans will go the same way.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14171
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:02 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I was listening to the radio and one pundit made a great point. He said football is endanger of going the same way as the Labour Party. In other words it is too focused on Woke matters such as taking the knee but would prefer to ban the wearing of the poppy on remembrance day and are more worried about foreign criminals than real hero's who lost their lives on D-Day.

Eventually loyal supporters like me abandoned Labour (although I couldn't quite bring myself to vote Tory) and will not go back until it returns to its core value of looking after and listening to the working class.

I am becoming more disillusioned with Football who are following the same path. I have already cancelled my Sky subscription and hardly watch any Sky programmes. In my opinion more and more football fans will go the same way.


I agree, I think this is a good point.

I too, could never vote tory, but Labour are getting hung up on PR battles rather than the real issues. Absolute melts.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby skiprat » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:19 am

I won't attend a football match until talking the knee has stopped .
skiprat
 
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:20 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:You know what the worst thing off all is....that football never needed to be fixed. Keep politics out of the beautiful game of football.


I hear what you're saying Sam.

But tell that to the black players who receive huge amounts of abuse.

I am not saying taking the knee if helping with that, but Ian Wright has spoken eloquently about the abuse he, his sons and other black players receive. Volumes of abuse that goes beyond a few racist nutters online..

And 99% of this abuse started because of this wokeness. One extremist behaviour encourages extremist behaviour in the other direction. Black players wasn’t getting the abuse until this knee shit. It isn’t right the abuse but the real cause of it is the knee.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby Blueberry Jam » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:30 pm

I thought BLM was Bacon, Lettuce & Mato. :lol:
Blueberry Jam
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby BlueGog » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:32 pm

We’re better in Wales as the crowd at CCS showed on Saturday.
This little video kind of sums up many opinions on this forum. As the man said don’t be part of the problem...

https://youtu.be/QCkShFVsc4M
BlueGog
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: “ Shocking “

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:You know what the worst thing off all is....that football never needed to be fixed. Keep politics out of the beautiful game of football.


I hear what you're saying Sam.

But tell that to the black players who receive huge amounts of abuse.

I am not saying taking the knee if helping with that, but Ian Wright has spoken eloquently about the abuse he, his sons and other black players receive. Volumes of abuse that goes beyond a few racist nutters online..

And 99% of this abuse started because of this wokeness. One extremist behaviour encourages extremist behaviour in the other direction. Black players wasn’t getting the abuse until this knee shit. It isn’t right the abuse but the real cause of it is the knee.



I am not sure the abuse started because of taking the knee. My son came off Facebook way before that started because he was receiving DMs calling him all kinds of disgusting things... He's a smart black guy, city fan and proud Welsh/Uganda.. I'm proud of him ... But his DMs were appalling... I have a theory about why people all of the sudden think it's ok to call people disgusting names .. and it isn't taking the knee

I'm definitely not woke Nuclear... being at the forefront of child protection and the threats I get due to my anti trafficking work .. I despair to wokeness while real issues are being ignored.. for instance ... The English cricket board suspended a guy for tweets he made (and apologised for ) 7 years ago.. and the woke media are lambasting him... All the while we have a PM who constantly lies and who is on record organising to harm and maim a reporter who printed the truth about him... Jesus... Talk about disproportionate responses!!!


But I am a leftie but I think wokeness is destroying left causes.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: avondaleblue, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], skidemin, Welshman in CA and 189 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.