FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:01 am

WalesOnline has made an article saying that England will allow customers to shop without the use of masks. Fingers crossed Drakeford do the same for Wales.
Check Out:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
The ReaN Show Series 1-4 - New! Series 5 In August 2021
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
CardiffFanTV
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 1660
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby davids » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:20 am

Not a chance in hell that Drakeford will allow that for a number of reasons.

Firstly he will just do exactly the opposite to whatever Boris does purely for political reasons.

Secondly he has been given carte blanche by the idiots who voted him in for the next five years to do whatever he wants and he obviously believes that everybody in Wales agrees with everything he does.

Thirdly, he's loving the control he has over the population and won't want to give that up.

Wales has no plan in place to ever go lower than "Level One" - a level which goes nowhere near restoring the freedoms or civil liberties we enjoyed prior to March 2020.
davids
 
Posts: 8211
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 am

Sam ReaN wrote:WalesOnline has made an article saying that England will allow customers to shop without the use of masks. Fingers crossed Drakeford do the same for Wales.

Sam just where did you see this article?
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Blueman39 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:58 am

Live in the midlands and not heard a word of this .
It’s the opposite in my experience with shops strict on face masks etc
Blueman39
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:57 am

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby ffs » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:16 am

Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience
ffs
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:19 am

ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby ffs » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:33 am

Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!


What a strange post! No need for the personal attacks
ffs
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby WestCoastBlue » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:06 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:WalesOnline has made an article saying that England will allow customers to shop without the use of masks. Fingers crossed Drakeford do the same for Wales.

Sam just where did you see this article?


Well searching WalesOnline and “face masks” doesn’t return any results like the one Sam is mentioning so beats me :shock:
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby danielrees17 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:10 am

Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?
danielrees17
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:16 am

danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?

Because bragging that he has not worn a mask for months with no concern about spreading the virus, he does not have to show signs of having the virus, so he could pass it on and potentially infect and kill people, that is why he is an idiot!
Ps and where is your proof that masks do not make a difference!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby ffs » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:47 am

So have you not been to a restaurant or bar since this all started? You would have had to remove your mask in that setting.. or does the virus decide not to become infectious at those moments?
ffs
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby danielrees17 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:56 am

Igovernor wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?

Because bragging that he has not worn a mask for months with no concern about spreading the virus, he does not have to show signs of having the virus, so he could pass it on and potentially infect and kill people, that is why he is an idiot!
Ps and where is your proof that masks do not make a difference!

The amount of cases still rising whilst wearing masks shows it done nothing or very little to prevent the spread
danielrees17
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:15 pm

danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24922
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:17 pm

danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?

Because bragging that he has not worn a mask for months with no concern about spreading the virus, he does not have to show signs of having the virus, so he could pass it on and potentially infect and kill people, that is why he is an idiot!
Ps and where is your proof that masks do not make a difference!

The amount of cases still rising whilst wearing masks shows it done nothing or very little to prevent the spread



And what if no one wore masks ? U think there would not be any more covid than we've seen? Covid is air born u work it out if masks reduce infections.... :roll:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24922
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby WestCoastBlue » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 pm

danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?

Because bragging that he has not worn a mask for months with no concern about spreading the virus, he does not have to show signs of having the virus, so he could pass it on and potentially infect and kill people, that is why he is an idiot!
Ps and where is your proof that masks do not make a difference!

The amount of cases still rising whilst wearing masks shows it done nothing or very little to prevent the spread


Can't really make that assumption when there's no comparison to how cases would've risen and by how much with no masks.
People still get seriously injured or die in car crashes despite seat belts and airbags. Would you say that proves seatbelts do nothing to save lives? Obviously not, because all the data shows less and less people are dying each year in traffic accidents due to increased/improved safety measures.
However that's not a comparison you can make with Covid in the UK.

Although I imagine due to different states in the USA having different rules/attitudes to masks you might find something to either prove or disprove your point.
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby ffs » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?


Jesus...If I had a cough I wouldn't be going out :lol: Get your brain in gear!
ffs
 
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:12 pm

ffs wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?


Jesus...If I had a cough I wouldn't be going out :lol: Get your brain in gear!

At least he has a brain to get in gear which is something you apparently do not!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm

ffs wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?


Jesus...If I had a cough I wouldn't be going out :lol: Get your brain in gear!


Didnt say You got a cough...I SAID IF YOU COUGHED BIG DIFFERENCE :thumbup: but seriously are you ignorant of what covid is and how its transmitted? Because you show a total disregard for other people and shop workers who get abused if challenge people for not wearing mask that's why you go unchallenged.... its not because they dont care as you indicated.. :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24922
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?


Sorry to sound pedantic, but whatever the Government may wish people to believe, wearing a face mask in shops etc., isn't a law.
A Quiet Monkfish
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:32 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
danielrees17 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
ffs wrote:Not worn one for months. Shop staff don't seem bothered in my experience

What an idiot you are!

Why is he an idiot may I ask? Personally I've worn one as its required but at the height of this pandemic masks were required whilst cases were still soaring and they didn't make a blind bit of difference?



Idiot for totally ignoring the law and the reason staff not bothered is because they do not want to be abused by idiots (seen it happen)
thinking its clever to not wear a mask when he doesn't know if got covid or not.. would u be happy to have him cough in your direction no mask on?


Sorry to sound pedantic, but whatever the Government may wish people to believe, wearing a face mask in shops etc., isn't a law.


Ok its mandatory whatever that means in law ? :?
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 24922
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby valleyrambill » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:18 pm

If Drakeford says masks stay he should support shop assistants and make it a proper rule or law as the abuse these poor guys are getting from morons who do not want to wear a mask for 5 minutes while in a shop is a disgrace.

All shop assistants have said the abuse is terrible and Dickford has done nothing to support them at all.

So if he keeps it he should make it strong law to help shops as it is not fair on these low paid people to get abuse for doing their jobs
[color=#0040BF][/color]
User avatar
valleyrambill
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Hengoed

Re: FACE MASKS TO BE REMOVED IN SHOPS IN ENGLAND

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:35 pm

My t shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
2409CE0A-2625-4F4D-873C-94FB6A8C0F0B.jpeg
2409CE0A-2625-4F4D-873C-94FB6A8C0F0B.jpeg (340.22 KiB) Viewed 746 times
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23181
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 64Ninian, A Quiet Monkfish, avondaleblue, Crayfish, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], skidemin and 175 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.