Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including City

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:38 am

Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 with cheapest and most expensive costs revealed

Many fans are awaiting on what happens to their credit from previous seasons?


Daily Mirror

Thursday 10th June 2021



Only Four clubs - Blackburn Rovers, Derby County, Fulham and West Bromwich Albion - have yet to release their pricing structures.

The clubs below have confirmed next seasons prices :thumbright:



Cardiff City's prices for 2021-22:
Cardiff - £249 to £479


QPR offer the cheapest season ticket in the Championship


The findings show Sheffield United tickets are cheaper than newly-promoted Peterborough, whilst one club doesn't even have a season ticket policy




The recent play-off finals at Wembley saw increased attendances after more than a year of games behind closed doors
The 2021-22 Championship campaign is still two months away but anticipation is already building.

The fixtures are out in a fortnight, new kits are starting to pop up over social media and transfer rumours are starting to ratchet up.


There is hope that next season will see a return to normality and full grounds. If season ticket sales are anything to go by, then the appetite is huge among Championship fans.


The hope is that grounds will be able to return to full capacity from next season

With that in mind, we've taken a look at the pricing structures for all 24 Championship clubs when it comes to season tickets.




And the cheapest place to go and regularly watch games in the second tier is the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

QPR's cheapest ticket is on offer for just £225. That equates to just £9.78 per league game.

And considering their fine finish to last season, when they finished ninth, and the addition of Charlie Austin in the close season it looks like another exciting campaign could be on the cards for Mark Warburton's men.


QPR offer the cheapest season ticket in the Championship

Other also offering relatively cheap season ticket deals include Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City and beaten play-off finalists Swansea City.

They all have tickets starting at £249.


Of course many clubs have had season tickets on sale since earlier this year and therefore 'early bird' deadlines will have now passed, although some remain open until well into June.

An interesting comparison can also be made with regards to new teams in next year's division.

Sheffield United were relegated from the Premier League whilst Peterborough United came up from League One.

Despite that, it is the Blades who are offering cheaper access to matches. Their lowest season ticket comes in at £357 (£15.50 per game), whilst Posh's prices start at £399 (£17.34 per game).


Bizarrely, Newly-promoted Hull City run a membership scheme rather than selling individual season tickets with supporters required to pay a flat fee over 12 months.


Rather than sell season tickets, Hull City offer a membership scheme to their fans

The most expensive season ticket next year, excluding executive membership schemes, is at Bournemouth where you can fork out up to £760 - that works out at roughly £33 per match.




Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 ranging from lowest price to highest at each club

Barnsley - £350 to £475

Birmingham - £265 to £505

Blackburn Rovers - No information released yet

Blackpool - £299 to £649

Bournemouth - £550 to £760

Bristol City - £355 to £636

Cardiff - £249 to £479

Coventry - £375

Derby - No information released yet

Fulham - No information released yet

Huddersfield Town - £249 to £329

Hull City - Club runs a monthly membership scheme instead of selling season tickets

Luton Town - £400 to £500

Middlesbrough - £420 to £645

Millwall - £385 to £560

Nottingham Forest - £365 to £525

Peterborough - £399 to £529

Preston North End - £400 to £535

QPR - £225 to £588

Reading - £299 to £445

Sheffield United - £357 to £543

Stoke City - £294 to £539

Swansea - £249 to £299

West Bromwich Albion - No information released yet

*All information correct at time of publication
Attachments
0_GettyImages-1233213456.jpg
0_GettyImages-1233213456.jpg (102.89 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 135166
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including City

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:58 am

Have I missed something? Pretty sure ours haven't been released either?

They haven't really changed for years. So can almost be assumed. Bit sure they're not confirmed?
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby WestCoastBlue » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:17 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Have I missed something? Pretty sure ours haven't been released either?

They haven't really changed for years. So can almost be assumed. Bit sure they're not confirmed?


Yeah these are just last seasons numbers. Like you said, they’ve been this price for at least 5/6 years I think so probably correct. But it’s still only a guess unless they’ve been told something by the club.
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:39 pm

We must be close to releasing the details?! I'm sitting on all my CityCash to put towards season ticket as per usual.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby RICK+CCFC » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:04 pm

So last season’s ticket holders who didn’t use the CC player home game option get the new season tickets for free?
User avatar
RICK+CCFC
 
Posts: 6425
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby mugsy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Yes
mugsy
 
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby Ray Bishop » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:28 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:We must be close to releasing the details?! I'm sitting on all my CityCash to put towards season ticket as per usual.


City Cash deadline is in about two weeks, so hopefully Season Tickets will be on sale before then.
Ray Bishop
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:We must be close to releasing the details?! I'm sitting on all my CityCash to put towards season ticket as per usual.


City Cash deadline is in about two weeks, so hopefully Season Tickets will be on sale before then.


Exactly.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby Blueberry Jam » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:21 am

I am also waiting for the season tickets to be released so I can use my City Cash. Knowing Cardiff the season tickets will come out after the City Cash deadline has passed and we will lose the money.
I have looked on line to buy any form of clothing but nothing for fat gits like me and small sizes.
Could end up buying any rubbish just to spend the money.
Blueberry Jam
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby gergisabluebird » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:15 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:I am also waiting for the season tickets to be released so I can use my City Cash. Knowing Cardiff the season tickets will come out after the City Cash deadline has passed and we will lose the money.
I have looked on line to buy any form of clothing but nothing for fat gits like me and small sizes.
Could end up buying any rubbish just to spend the money.


Clever ! - Season tickets available to renew from 1st July which is after the deadline for using City Cash balance.
looks like buying anything from the shop (not much left) or losing the money.
gergisabluebird
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 am

gergisabluebird wrote:
Blueberry Jam wrote:I am also waiting for the season tickets to be released so I can use my City Cash. Knowing Cardiff the season tickets will come out after the City Cash deadline has passed and we will lose the money.
I have looked on line to buy any form of clothing but nothing for fat gits like me and small sizes.
Could end up buying any rubbish just to spend the money.


Clever ! - Season tickets available to renew from 1st July which is after the deadline for using City Cash balance.
looks like buying anything from the shop (not much left) or losing the money.


I did exactly that. A couple of winter hats and keyrings. Usual tat for the kids.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Championship season ticket prices for 2021-22 including

Postby Hopski » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:So last season’s ticket holders who didn’t use the CC player home game option get the new season tickets for free?


I'm in the same boat, I wonder if they automatically contact me or do I call at the ticket office to sort it out.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
User avatar
Hopski
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:15 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4281, carlton58, Google [Bot], jimmy_rat, pembroke allan, Sam ReaN, YM Bluebird and 202 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.