" Cardiff City announce 2021/22 season tickets "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Cardiff City announce 2021/22 season tickets "

Postby BC-CB » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 pm

actionman wrote:Does that mean if you pay for your seaso the matches you don’t see live you can watch on city tv like last season.

Come on now children
BC-CB

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby blue lagoon » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:06 pm

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Like I said keep shilling away.

Like I said, keep biting and harping on, Billy Fu... L... ;) :lol:

Read my mind
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby WestCoastBlue » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm

For two people who don’t care what the other one says you both seem to reply to each other a lot :laughing6:
WestCoastBlue

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:00 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:For two people who don’t care what the other one says you both seem to reply to each other a lot :laughing6:

You're not wrong; but equally it wasn't an invite for a threesome... ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby BlueDredd » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 am

As quick and as desperate as I was putting my hand up for a streaming pass, I feel so foolish looking back now it's time to renew. £230 to watch some sub par coverage with mostly annoying commentary. I almost forgot how dire it was going to look at this seasons renewal with just a £49 refund from the club, I have to say it's left a very bitter taste.

Does anyone know how any other Championship clubs fared? Was it much of the same, or was it just our club that took the piss?
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:27 pm

BlueDredd wrote:As quick and as desperate as I was putting my hand up for a streaming pass, I feel so foolish looking back now it's time to renew. £230 to watch some sub par coverage with mostly annoying commentary. I almost forgot how dire it was going to look at this seasons renewal with just a £49 refund from the club, I have to say it's left a very bitter taste.

Does anyone know how any other Championship clubs fared? Was it much of the same, or was it just our club that took the piss?

Like Ive always said, people on these corporate boardrooms are robbing bas.... Im sure this could have been subsidised.

I better leave it there though or club police will be after me .

I forgot my parrot lines "our club and players are struggling, be grateful"
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 pm

BlueDredd wrote:As quick and as desperate as I was putting my hand up for a streaming pass, I feel so foolish looking back now it's time to renew. £230 to watch some sub par coverage with mostly annoying commentary. I almost forgot how dire it was going to look at this seasons renewal with just a £49 refund from the club, I have to say it's left a very bitter taste.

if there was a game involving ourselves tomorrow id happily pay the 10 quid to watch it . some games are good some are not so if live or on TV
skidemin

Previous

Return to General Chat