Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congratulations Kieffer Moore

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm

First ever current Cardiff City player to score for Wales in the finals of a major tournament.

Re: Congratulations Kieffer Moore

Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:13 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Brilliant! Well done Kieffer -great goal too.

That's another couple of million on the transfer fee.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Personally I thought Dan James was our best player

However, Kieffer also put in a great performance not just scoring a brilliant goal but helping out defensively at corners.

Danny Ward also gets a mention in despatches :thumbright:

Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:14 pm

He nearly got another one in the first half, but the goalie made a good save.

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 pm

davids wrote::thumbup: :thumbup:

Brilliant! Well done Kieffer -great goal too.

That's another couple of million on the transfer fee.

:thumbup: ;)

Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:47 am

Kieffer I used to surviving on scraps. But that first half he got nothing!

When we started to play a bit he was dangerous. Need to get those crosses in. I'd try and get Wilson in the team for his deliveries. Just wouldn't know who to drop.

Neco Williams in for Roberts and Ampadu in for one of the holders who were both anonymous.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:44 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Kieffer I used to surviving on scraps. But that first half he got nothing!

When we started to play a bit he was dangerous. Need to get those crosses in. I'd try and get Wilson in the team for his deliveries. Just wouldn't know who to drop.

Neco Williams in for Roberts and Ampadu in for one of the holders who were both anonymous.

I agree although Wilson should come in for Bale who was nowhere. I fully agree Neco Williams should replace Connor Roberts and Ampadu has to find a place to help protect the back four who were hopelessly exposed against Switzerland who ran though the middle of midfield at will.