Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Masked -Up Rulers Socially Distancing at a BBQ -Not

Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:27 pm

I hope this link is still live when you click.

G7 jamboree in Cornwall this week Johnson/Biden/EU bigwigs/Merkel/Trudeau.
They wear masks in public for show to continue the theatricals but here they are are all mixing face to face, maskless at a bbq or similar. The 'serving minions' -as befits their status - are of course masked.
View of the future they have planned for us.

'Big club baby -and you a'int in it.'

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7b ... =600&h=340

Re: Our Masked -Up Rulers Socially Distancing at a BBQ -Not

Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 am

Do you have to wear masks outside, can't you have up to 30people as well ?

Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:07 am

Please stop spouting the truth CRB, and then even more so, making the masses question why are they doing this when the elite cannot give a scooby. Please wake up people....you are sentient beings so use it. :bluebird:

You do not have to be told what to......if I told you all to do something pointless you would quite rightly slag me off. What is the difference when the leader of our nation and unvoted SAGE idiots tell you what to do.....when deep down you know it does not add up. Crazy world at the moment where the sheep are literally being herded into the kill zone. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:40 pm

ion wrote:Do you have to wear masks outside, can't you have up to 30people as well ?

yes you can.... i assume the hired help are numbers 31 to 50 ?

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:55 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Please stop spouting the truth CRB, and then even more so, making the masses question why are they doing this when the elite cannot give a scooby. Please wake up people....you are sentient beings so use it. :bluebird:

You do not have to be told what to......if I told you all to do something pointless you would quite rightly slag me off. What is the difference when the leader of our nation and unvoted SAGE idiots tell you what to do.....when deep down you know it does not add up. Crazy world at the moment where the sheep are literally being herded into the kill zone. :bluebird:

Hmmmm. What’s the difference between the leader of the nation and a group of trained, educated scientists compared to a random bloke on a football forum? Yeah that’s a tricky one... :?
Of course maybe you can prove your worth by elaborating on how masks are pointless and how they’re “literally” going to kill us.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:27 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Please stop spouting the truth CRB, and then even more so, making the masses question why are they doing this when the elite cannot give a scooby. Please wake up people....you are sentient beings so use it. :bluebird:

Hmmmm. What’s the difference between the leader of the nation and a group of trained, educated scientists compared to a random bloke on a football forum? Yeah that’s a tricky one... :?
Of course maybe you can prove your worth by elaborating on how masks are pointless and how they’re “literally” going to kill us.

The "leader of a nation"....mmmm he's doing well there!

What about the trained well eductated scientist who totally disagree with our piss poor performance of understanding what a virus is.....and then making eductated guesses......please wake up. :bluebird:

Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:38 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

The "leader of a nation"....mmmm he's doing well there!

What about the trained well eductated scientist who totally disagree with our piss poor performance of understanding what a virus is.....and then making eductated guesses......please wake up. :bluebird:

Ah okay, no elaboration and the classic “wake up” comment. Why’s that not a surprise hmmm