Dalman and these two players

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:11 pm

..... What a whopper this was! Two weeks ago " I thought we'd signed two more players" ( or words to that effect)

Wish this guy had gone to Charlton and taken the whole board with him!
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dalman and these two players

Postby Ian Gibson fanclub » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:24 pm

I have heard on good authority that these 2 players have definitely signed.I spoke to Mrs Dalman only the other day
Ian Gibson fanclub

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:09 pm

Barclay1 wrote:..... What a whopper this was! Two weeks ago " I thought we'd signed two more players" ( or words to that effect)

Do do know that players conracts run out on 30th June so although signed they cannot be announced until July 1st. look at Bennett paid till the 30th and still getting fit with us, and paid :laughing6:
So next time you post, have a go to post something positive for a change :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:10 pm

:lol:
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:..... What a whopper this was! Two weeks ago " I thought we'd signed two more players" ( or words to that effect)

Do do know that players conracts run out on 30th June so although signed they cannot be announced until July 1st. look at Bennett paid till the 30th and still getting fit with us, and paid :laughing6:
So next time you post, have a go to post something positive for a change :thumbup:

I promise if Dalman or the board give us anything to be positive about or shout about I'll post a positive thread! :thumbup:
Barclay1

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:29 pm

They’re not doing a bad job considering.. bit too quiet with communications perhaps.
rumpo kid

Postby Sven » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:22 pm

rumpo kid wrote:They’re not doing a bad job considering.. bit too quiet with communications perhaps.

And there we have it.... ;) :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Welshman in CA » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:30 pm

Going by other threads it is obviously Bale & Ramsey which is why it's all hush hush.
Welshman in CA

Postby stickywicket » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Going by other threads it is obviously Bale & Ramsey which is why it's all hush hush.

That's what I've heard. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
stickywicket

Postby Sven » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:44 pm

stickywicket wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:Going by other threads it is obviously Bale & Ramsey which is why it's all hush hush.

You know it all makes sense...! ;) :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Nothing makes sense chris? Got two world class players .making cryptic quotes .... chairman saying signed two players yet no names no reason not to name them like other clubs..... and club quoted as looking in lower leagues for players? As said nothing makes sense.. :o
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Nothing makes sense chris? Got two world class players .making cryptic quotes .... chairman saying signed two players yet no names no reason not to name them like other clubs..... and club quoted as looking in lower leagues for players? As said nothing makes sense.. :o

Well Bale is coming but I am afraid ramsey is not, Bale does not need the money but Ramsey does :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

PS. July 1st.
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Allan, I'm extracting the urine from the more gullible on here...! ;) :lol:

Not saying either Bale or Rambo won't ever sign for the Bluebirds but I'm confident it won't be this summer on financial and footballing grounds... :thumbright:
Sven

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:57 am

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Well Bale is coming but I am afraid ramsey is not, Bale does not need the money but Ramsey does :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

PS. July 1st.

Attaboy, Rog. We can dream the dream... :occasion5:

I have it on good authority that Bale's sponsor will be Fu.... Forum money nan, the B£ue £agoon

Apparently, he's going to donate the money saved on his (now) defunct month-long holiday to Florida and donate it all to Tan Sri Vincent Tan's 'Player Wages Fund' as a gesture of good will and apologetic atonement

I'm only concerned it might make a fair dent in his security protected wallet from which he may never Fu... recover! ;) :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 am

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

PS. July 1st.

Rambo on a reputed 400k a week past 2yrs on top of what earned at arsenal? Not as rich as bale but not short of a couple of quid that's for sure..
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Allan, I'm extracting the urine from the more gullible on here...! ;) :lol:

Not saying either Bale or Rambo won't ever sign for the Bluebirds but I'm confident it won't be this summer on financial and footballing grounds... :thumbright:

More likely to be football grounds because wherever they go this season they'll be on 100k+ a week so will have to go from that to probably 30k with us if lucky .... unless we are in premier league but bellers took the hit so no reason why it wont happen for bale after this season coming and Rambo maybe 2 yrs time.... but definitely not this season ? :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby Ian Gibson fanclub » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:28 am

When they are both washed up is more likely
Ian Gibson fanclub

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:32 pm

Its Vassell and Tomlin.. that’ll be like two new signings when they tear the new season up..
rumpo kid

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

PS. July 1st.

Attaboy, Rog. We can dream the dream... :occasion5:

I have it on good authority that Bale's sponsor will be Fu.... Forum money nan, the B£ue £agoon

Apparently, he's going to donate the money saved on his (now) defunct month-long holiday to Florida and donate it all to Tan Sri Vincent Tan's 'Player Wages Fund' as a gesture of good will and apologetic atonement

I'm only concerned it might make a fair dent in his security protected wallet from which he may never Fu... recover! ;) :lol: :lol:

Chris, Blue lagoon couldn't lend me few bob, could he? seems he got plenty :lol: :laughing5:
Igovernor

Return to General Chat