Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Josh Murphy

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:18 am

Josh Murphy yesterday tweeted him and Joe Bennett

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Josh Murphy

Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:37 am

They linked up very well together when Mick first came, we were solid down the left attacking and defending, they were key players at the time, it went down hill when Bennett got injured.

Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:58 am

Bluebina wrote:They linked up very well together when Mick first came, we were solid down the left attacking and defending, they were key players at the time, it went down hill when Bennett got injured.

If Bennett is fully recovered I would give him a new two year contract :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:They linked up very well together when Mick first came, we were solid down the left attacking and defending, they were key players at the time, it went down hill when Bennett got injured.

If Bennett is fully recovered I would give him a new two year contract :bluebird: :bluebird:

As long as its not on massive wages

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:20 pm

Agree that he is worth another 2year contract to bring on young Bagan to eventually take over as I think we’ll struggle to get a better left wing back.He is a model professional, rarely gets injured and remember he turned down Fulham because he wanted to stay with us.