Signed Kieffer Moore Ireland v Wales shirt

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby PaulC1927 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 pm

Hi all, not sure if this will be of interest but I have a signed Kieffer Moore shirt from the Ireland v Wales game last year.

I’m raffling it off to help raise money for a fundraising target for Alzheimer’s Society. But instead of a random raffle I’m doing a comp on the Italy v Wales game tomorrow and people buy a minute for £10 and the time of the first goal determines the winner.

I have two minutes left to fill on this if anyone was interested in one of them? Feel free to send me a message if so. I must warn it was first come first served so the minutes left aren’t great but I have full faith in a late 1-0 win tomorrow evening!

Thanks,

Paul
PaulC1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat