Sky Sports; Manchester City are ready to smash the all-tim

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:51 am

Sky Sports;

Manchester City are ready to smash the all-time Premier League transfer record in order to land Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sky Sports; Manchester City are ready to smash the all-

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports;

Manchester City are ready to smash the all-time Premier League transfer record in order to land Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish.

Take my 2nd team support elsewhere if they sign goulash... :evil:
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

At the England match he slipped while turning and the ref gave a free kick. There are lots of players out there worth £150m (maybe)
but Grealish is defintely not one of them :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

At the England match he slipped while turning and the ref gave a free kick. There are lots of players out there worth £150m (maybe)

Worth his weight in gold for the amount of freekicks he cheats his way to.... he as been the most fouled player (won freekicks more like) in premier league past 2 seasons and prior to that most in championship like you say not that good to be fouled that often? If take look at list the best are not on it as they dont fall over when touched by finger nail..... a talented player but not £150M player...
pembroke allan

Postby BC-CB » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Worth his weight in gold for the amount of freekicks he cheats his way to.... he as been the most fouled player (won freekicks more like) in premier league past 2 seasons and prior to that most in championship like you say not that good to be fouled that often? If take look at list the best are not on it as they dont fall over when touched by finger nail..... a talented player but not £150M player...

Pep must want him to help teach diving.
BC-CB

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:05 pm

BC-CB wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Pep must want him to help teach diving.

Probably right ....but hes a very talented player but spends more time waving his hands in air on the floor than he does being upright. : :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:45 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

the best are playing with better players mate...Grealish is playing for a mid/ bottom half team which means the passes he would like to play are not always on...the result of which is he keeps the ball and draws fouls...he gets fouled a lot ...
skidemin

Return to General Chat