Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Steve Cooper '

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:54 am

Daily Mail:

Fulham have reportedly put Swansea manager Steve Cooper top of their managerial wishlist in the club's search for a successor to Scott Parker, who seems set to join Bournemouth.

Re: ' Steve Cooper '

Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:48 pm

I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:25 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?

££££££££'s in salary maybe?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?

I really don’t understand the hype surrounding Parker. I don’t think the job he did at Fulham was anything special and they were largely hopeless last season. I think Fulham will be quietly happy he’s going and they’ll get decent compo for him.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

no mate.... apparently the Bournemouth job pays less and Parker wants Fulham to pay the difference.... :shock:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:13 am

skidemin wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

no mate.... apparently the Bournemouth job pays less and Parker wants Fulham to pay the difference.... :shock:

Things must have changed at Bournemouth. They used to have tons of money due to that rich Russian investor. Is he is he still there?