' Steve Cooper '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Steve Cooper '

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:54 am

Daily Mail:

Fulham have reportedly put Swansea manager Steve Cooper top of their managerial wishlist in the club's search for a successor to Scott Parker, who seems set to join Bournemouth.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' Steve Cooper '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Steve Cooper '

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:48 pm

I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?
HarriRhys22

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:25 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?

££££££££'s in salary maybe?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Ray Bishop » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:I wonder why Parker wants to leave Fulham for an even smaller club with less chance of promotion?

I really don’t understand the hype surrounding Parker. I don’t think the job he did at Fulham was anything special and they were largely hopeless last season. I think Fulham will be quietly happy he’s going and they’ll get decent compo for him.
Ray Bishop

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

no mate.... apparently the Bournemouth job pays less and Parker wants Fulham to pay the difference.... :shock:
skidemin

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:13 am

skidemin wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

no mate.... apparently the Bournemouth job pays less and Parker wants Fulham to pay the difference.... :shock:

Things must have changed at Bournemouth. They used to have tons of money due to that rich Russian investor. Is he is he still there?
Tony Blue Williams

Return to General Chat