Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales Rugby fans

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Having always been led to believe that they were ultra patriotic I was surprised that none of 3 I have spoken to were in any way enthusiastic over our progress in the Euros. I wonder if this is typical.

Re: Wales Rugby fans

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:46 pm

Just like a lot of posters on here dont care 2 hoots if the Welsh rugby team win the 6 Nations.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:53 pm

There has always been a nonplussed view from both extremes. Football is a game for sissies and Rugby is an elitist minority sport whereas the 70% in the middle just love any Welsh success.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:56 am

WE ARE NOW A FOOTBALL NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:24 pm

Would this be a fan who when asked who they support replies Wales but when asked which club says oh I don't support a club or one of the female fans who has a rugby shirt but really supports chardonnay, rum and coke and lager shandy?

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:48 pm

Rugby is for porky kids who could not compete in school in any other sport or who could not coordinate there feet and could only toe punt a football.

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:50 am

Ian Gibson fanclub wrote:Having always been led to believe that they were ultra patriotic I was surprised that none of 3 I have spoken to were in any way enthusiastic over our progress in the Euros. I wonder if this is typical.

rugby fans ? people who regularly watch rugby and know some players names or are they the 5 nations p155 heads...

Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:10 am

Whistler wrote:WE ARE NOW A FOOTBALL NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :old:

Nope! We are now a nation of 'in vogue' bandwagon jumpers...! ;) :laughing6: