Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1x Ticket for Wales in Amsterdam

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 pm

Hi guys,

I don't suppose anyone has a spare fan number or knows of a ticket going out of some miracle?

I live in Haarlem which is about 30 mins from Amsterdam and it would obviously be a dream come true if I could get a ticket!

Thanks

Re: 1x Ticket for Wales in Amsterdam

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:14 am

nubbsy wrote:Hi guys,

I don't suppose anyone has a spare fan number or knows of a ticket going out of some miracle?

I live in Haarlem which is about 30 mins from Amsterdam and it would obviously be a dream come true if I could get a ticket!

Thanks

Your best bet is looking locally to where you are. Someone who bought it 18 months ago, didn't get it cancelled and now doesn't fancy it for one reason or another. All us fans associated to the various nations were forcibly relieved of our tickets some weeks ago. Keep and eye on the UEFA site, some might go back on sale. You wont need an association membership number.

Re: 1x Ticket for Wales in Amsterdam

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:56 am

epping blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks

Your best bet is looking locally to where you are. Someone who bought it 18 months ago, didn't get it cancelled and now doesn't fancy it for one reason or another. All us fans associated to the various nations were forcibly relieved of our tickets some weeks ago. Keep and eye on the UEFA site, some might go back on sale. You wont need an association membership number.

Thanks for the advice mate!!!