Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sliders

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:33 am

Anyone who wears these chav things are c***s. - Discuss :occasion5: :banghead: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :D

Re: Sliders

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:55 am

With socks maybe.

But I do have a couple of pairs for the summer (worn with no socks)

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:29 am

DaveSt wrote:Anyone who wears these chav things are c***s. - Discuss :occasion5: :banghead: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :D

Agreed - as are people who wear those sandals that were fashionable when John the Baptist was knocking around :)

Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:07 am

99.9% you wear flares or straight cut jeans and still think it’s cool

Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:33 am

I agree. Although theres nothing worse imo than some 30-40 something wearing skin tight jeans on there legs that only come down to the top of there ankles yet they got a baggy arse hanging off them as thats the teenie bopper design on them, makes my toes curl. Im sure they think there 17 again with them on and a chinese knock off stone island jumper :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:45 pm

DaveSt wrote:Anyone who wears these chav things are c***s. - Discuss :occasion5: :banghead: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :D

But you probably wore a nappy on your face every day for the last 18 months!

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:38 pm

nubbsy wrote:

I was thinking up a suitable response but couldn't come up with better than that.... :thumbup: :lol:

The OP is either pissed or plain desperate to belong somewhere/anywhere...! :roll: :oops:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:56 am

Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I was thinking up a suitable response but couldn't come up with better than that.... :thumbup: :lol:

The OP is either pissed or plain desperate to belong somewhere/anywhere...! :roll: :oops:

What beats me Chris, is the severity of his assumtion :roll: c@nts is a very strong word to use to strangers, and yes I have been wearing a pair of North face sliders this year, mainly cos I'm big now, and get to choose what I wear :laughing5:
Without socks though, I'm be still not sure why, but it makes me cringe when I see that? :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:05 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

What beats me Chris, is the severity of his assumtion :roll: c@nts is a very strong word to use to strangers, and yes I have been wearing a pair of North face sliders this year, mainly cos I'm big now, and get to choose what I wear :laughing5:
Without socks though, I'm be still not sure why, but it makes me cringe when I see that? :old: :bluebird:

Socks with them is just wrong, the same as wearing socks with sandals.

I have a pair of them but I don't wear them often as I can't seem to walk any sort of distance properly with them on, usually at the pool short hops into the store etc.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:30 am

Welshman in CA wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Socks with them is just wrong, the same as wearing socks with sandals.

I have a pair of them but I don't wear them often as I can't seem to walk any sort of distance properly with them on, usually at the pool short hops into the store etc.

I know, it looks so wrong! Me too, don't wear them everywhere, but are comfortable for the garden, and as you say a short hop to the local shop. And socks and Jesus sandals :o even the man himself at least wore them in style :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

We have a slider lover! say's it all.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:15 pm

DaveSt wrote:
Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

We have a slider lover! say's it all.

We have a new Forum Clown, too! Your OP says it all...! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:12 pm

I'm now 65 years old, and one thing I do know, I now wear what I like and don't give a fook what anyone thinks.
Fashion is a farce. and fills the pockets of manufacturers very nicely. If you like something, and it's comfortable, be your self. Wear what you want, even if it's sliders with socks.
BTW, I think anyone who judges others by what they wear, is a cnut. ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:00 pm

What’s the fuss about :roll: They’re basically a posh name for flip-flops :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:24 pm

64Ninian wrote:What’s the fuss about :roll: They’re basically a posh name for flip-flops :lol:

Nah, they got no nasty toe post to contend with lol.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Anyone that craves attention as yourself, is indeed as you describe!! A c@nt.