Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any chance Drakeford doesn't see this?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:27 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57667163

Re: Any chance Drakeford doesn't see this?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:07 pm

Joking hes got a hotline to sturgeon so can pass information immediately. :D

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:22 pm

They are truly an extraordinary % of those who attended ?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Joking hes got a hotline to sturgeon so can pass information immediately. :D

Even Krankie is talking about lifting all restrictions in Scotland in August.

Drakeford meanwhile no doubt looking at how he can extend lockdown rules in Wales until 2026 at the earliest.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:19 pm

davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Joking hes got a hotline to sturgeon so can pass information immediately. :D

Drakeford meanwhile no doubt looking at how he can extend lockdown rules in Wales until 2026 at the earliest.

After looking at theses cases only reinforces his belief that corvid is still dangerous? Musnt forget he as stated social distancing here until end of year probably... which means quarter full CCS if lucky :o

Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:41 pm

davids wrote:

He's never going to want this little power trip to end, we've created a monster, he's been voted in and believes that's backing for all his caution.

I don't think we'll even get a full release, and October with Winter flu and covid increase's I think he'll go backwards and apply more lockdowns. :roll:

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:49 pm

We're lucky to have someone so intelligent leading the fight with such smart policies across the board.
I needed to buy a potty when we started looking after our grandson and there they were in Tesco, but under Welsh government direction, we could look at them, but could not put them in our trolley. I had never realized that a potty from Tesco could be so risky.

So we just bought one off the net, and all stayed safe because of Mark Drakeford's government policy. :clap:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Drakeford and Potty. I think there is a connection somewhere

Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:37 pm

Ian Gibson fanclub wrote:Drakeford and Potty. I think there is a connection somewhere

:lol: :lol:ones often full of shite the others a potty

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:36 pm

He wont give a toss about us, but if Boris drops restrictions and Twickenham can be seen to be full can you imagine the egg chasers putting up with it? He will be forced to drop the restrictions on sport.