Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking at the Pack interview.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:25 pm

I noticed Tomlin looking fitter-those bleep test are a killer.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=222632

Re: Looking at the Pack interview.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:36 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I noticed Tomlin looking fitter-those bleep test are a killer.

Hes no fatty now ,been working on his fitness looks Sharp

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I noticed Tomlin looking fitter-those bleep test are a killer.

Is there a new contract to play for next season by any chance?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:59 pm

davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

David, thats sadly how i see Tomlin, why could he not be fully fit for the majority of the three years he has already been here?
And all his other clubs.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 2&t=222632

David, thats sadly how i see Tomlin, why could he not be fully fit for the majority of the three years he has already been here?
And all his other clubs.

Annis,

That's the multi million pound question I'm afraid - the multi millions being the wages the club have paid him for very little in return.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:05 pm

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And all his other clubs.

Annis,

That's the multi million pound question I'm afraid - the multi millions being the wages the club have paid him for very little in return.

Sadly correct David, plus the £millions to buy him.

I have NO respect for Tomlin and No matter what he does this season even if he shines, why could he not be consistent for us?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

And all his other clubs.

Annis,

I have NO respect for Tomlin and No matter what he does this season even if he shines, why could he not be consistent for us?

I dont think we should ever give him another contact but I really hope he has a brilliant season ,he is the most gifted player we got

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:11 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 2&t=222632

And all his other clubs.

Annis,

I dont think we should ever give him another contact but I really hope he has a brilliant season ,he is the most gifted player we got

Gifted indeed. Let's get him, Keiffer and Murphy looked after and firing on all cylinders and the rest of them doing what they are paid for.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:53 pm

He’s got my full support as long as I see him trying on and off the pitch this season. Yes we were all disappointed with him not being fit enough last season to not reproduce the form on 2019-2020 season. If he gets back to that level this season, we will all be buzzing! I say ‘let bygones be bygones’ and judge him from now.

Welcome back Tommo. Prove your doubters wrong

Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:29 am

Looking good here ,hope he has a great season
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:34 am

Dazzy wrote:He’s got my full support as long as I see him trying on and off the pitch this season. Yes we were all disappointed with him not being fit enough last season to not reproduce the form on 2019-2020 season. If he gets back to that level this season, we will all be buzzing! I say ‘let bygones be bygones’ and judge him from now.

Welcome back Tommo. Prove your doubters wrong

Prove your doubters wrong.

I've said the same ten times or more, only for one brief spell has he done so, I'm not sure he has the attitude to do it ?

Time will tell?

As people have said he is playing for a contract or a new club, so that may make a difference?