Re: The Amount of fans going to be allowed in for home games

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:All restrictions are supposed to be lifted on 19th July If that's case how is that compatible with restricting footy fans or any other event....tbe other thing is while infections going up hospitalization or deaths are not rising at same rate of previous wave. :old:

Allan,

The virus is rising at an enormous rate so it’s not guaranteed that all restrictions will be lifted, it never happened last time did it.

Annis rates are rising expeditiously but signs have peaked in areas previously seeing a rise in cases.... but what is not rising expeditiously is deaths or hospitalisation....
All restrictions are what as been said will happen that should mean social distancing and limits on attendances removed? only thing can see is mask wearing in enclosed areas and possibly double vaccination required.... they will have a job to justify 140k at Silverstone and then 3wks later say sorry only 20% capacity at sporting stadiums? But like you I am sceptical of what the politicians will do especially here in Wales..

Agreed, we were told all the way through that the restrictions were to reduce the number of deaths and hospital admissions.

Thanks to the very successful vaccination program (especially in Wales) neither of those figures are getting anywhere near the previous levels. Therefore, the only real risk of these increased cases is that it can also increase the risk of variants that might be resistant to the vaccine. But even then the scientists seem pretty confident they can adapt the vaccine in pretty short order.

That said, I'm not in favour of removing all restrictions yet because of that ongoing risk of mutation. We should all have proof of vaccination provided to us and some venues, particularly indoors, should insist on that or a negative test result before entry. Track and trace regimes should also remain in place. But if those provisions are in place why would there be a need for reduced capacity too ?

As has been pointed out 97% of recent COVID hospital admissions have been people who haven't chosen or been eligible to have the vaccine yet. Once everyone has been offered the vaccine, if some chose not to have it fair enough but they should have to go through the rigours of getting a regular negative test before having the same freedoms.

No offence intended here mate, but what of the people who cannot have the jab?? My costs to leave my home would be silly, as to use st Davids etc I'd need a test, and any other establishment who required a test, or do I plan all my needs to fall, at once, thus only needing a small amount of extra cash for testing?? Why should I "go thtough the rigours (and high cost) of regular testing, just for my freedom? :old: :bluebird:

Unfortunately most people in this country have been so terrified by the propaganda from all sides that they have forgotten what real freedoms are. They seem to think that anybody exercising their democratic will should have restrictions placed on them! The world has turned upside down. :bluebird:

So let's have no restrictions no
testing or vaccination as dont work? And let's just get on with life because covid doesnt exist does it?
I just hope your right because if you have covid without knowing it along with all the others who are not bothered about covid and I stand next to a covid carrier in a bar and catch covid I'm dead because of medical condition ... that's acceptable so that people can walk around in total freedom? No easy answers to problems but if you think covid doesn't exist your simply in denial.... :old:

Where is the medical/scientific evidence that there is asymptomatic or presymptomatic transmission of Covid?

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:18 pm

If england get knocked out boris will reduce the crowd back down to 1st game 18' 000

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:All restrictions are supposed to be lifted on 19th July If that's case how is that compatible with restricting footy fans or any other event....tbe other thing is while infections going up hospitalization or deaths are not rising at same rate of previous wave. :old:

Allan,

The virus is rising at an enormous rate so it’s not guaranteed that all restrictions will be lifted, it never happened last time did it.

Annis rates are rising expeditiously but signs have peaked in areas previously seeing a rise in cases.... but what is not rising expeditiously is deaths or hospitalisation....
All restrictions are what as been said will happen that should mean social distancing and limits on attendances removed? only thing can see is mask wearing in enclosed areas and possibly double vaccination required.... they will have a job to justify 140k at Silverstone and then 3wks later say sorry only 20% capacity at sporting stadiums? But like you I am sceptical of what the politicians will do especially here in Wales..

Agreed, we were told all the way through that the restrictions were to reduce the number of deaths and hospital admissions.

Thanks to the very successful vaccination program (especially in Wales) neither of those figures are getting anywhere near the previous levels. Therefore, the only real risk of these increased cases is that it can also increase the risk of variants that might be resistant to the vaccine. But even then the scientists seem pretty confident they can adapt the vaccine in pretty short order.

That said, I'm not in favour of removing all restrictions yet because of that ongoing risk of mutation. We should all have proof of vaccination provided to us and some venues, particularly indoors, should insist on that or a negative test result before entry. Track and trace regimes should also remain in place. But if those provisions are in place why would there be a need for reduced capacity too ?

As has been pointed out 97% of recent COVID hospital admissions have been people who haven't chosen or been eligible to have the vaccine yet. Once everyone has been offered the vaccine, if some chose not to have it fair enough but they should have to go through the rigours of getting a regular negative test before having the same freedoms.

No offence intended here mate, but what of the people who cannot have the jab?? My costs to leave my home would be silly, as to use st Davids etc I'd need a test, and any other establishment who required a test, or do I plan all my needs to fall, at once, thus only needing a small amount of extra cash for testing?? Why should I "go thtough the rigours (and high cost) of regular testing, just for my freedom? :old: :bluebird:

Unfortunately most people in this country have been so terrified by the propaganda from all sides that they have forgotten what real freedoms are. They seem to think that anybody exercising their democratic will should have restrictions placed on them! The world has turned upside down. :bluebird:

testing or vaccination as dont work? And let's just get on with life because covid doesnt exist does it?
I just hope your right because if you have covid without knowing it along with all the others who are not bothered about covid and I stand next to a covid carrier in a bar and catch covid I'm dead because of medical condition ... that's acceptable so that people can walk around in total freedom? No easy answers to problems but if you think covid doesn't exist your simply in denial.... :old:

huge jump there from covid existing and you being dead stood by a bar...does the covid carrier have a knife ?
but anyway vaccinated people can get covid pass covid on and die of covid or at least thats what PHE say....

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:58 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

huge jump there from covid existing and you being dead stood by a bar...does the covid carrier have a knife ?
but anyway vaccinated people can get covid pass covid on and die of covid or at least thats what PHE say....

May as well have knife stuck in me as if I catch covid I've got no chance to survive it...... but he ho what does that matter to someones inconvenience of not being allowed into somewhere without vaccines?
if people cannot get into anywhere because they " DELIBERATELY " wont have vaccination thats their choice and their problem... exempt people will be catered for just like with mask exemptions. Anyway that's enough from me on this subject . :clap:
Ps club expects to be able to cater for all st holders to get into ground this season as got protocols and plan in place

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Allan,

May as well have knife stuck in me as if I catch covid I've got no chance to survive it...... but he ho what does that matter to someones inconvenience of not being allowed into somewhere without vaccines?
if people cannot get into anywhere because they " DELIBERATELY " wont have vaccination thats their choice and their problem... exempt people will be catered for just like with mask exemptions. Anyway that's enough from me on this subject . :clap:
Ps club expects to be able to cater for all st holders to get into ground this season as got protocols and plan in place

Allan..youve been volunteering right through mate...mostly dealing with these unclean un vaccinated potential murderers ...... and covid has not suddenly become more deadly ..

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:43 pm

This is my thinking as well regarding all restrictions being lifted.

Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:May as well have knife stuck in me as if I catch covid I've got no chance to survive it...... but he ho what does that matter to someones inconvenience of not being allowed into somewhere without vaccines?

Allan, with all due respect mate, the world does not revolve around you. When people exert freewill they take an unconscious, and sometimes conscious, risk analysis of what is going on around them e.g. when you decide to cross the road you are taking a risk, but you balance it with looking left and right, if your desire to cross the road outweighs the risk of getting run over you cross the road. That is your choice and your decision.

With that in mind you need to ask yourself, with the knowledge, information to hand and your inbuilt risk assessment.....is it worth going to the footy? On many occassions you have stated that the double jabbers may still carry covid.....and they may still pass it on to you......which with your medical condition could be catastrophic.

So why should any individual who decides the vaccine is not for them be eyed any different. They may have the virus, they may not.......YOUR risk assesement is how it may impact you.

In summary, if you do not feel safe I suggest you stay at home, but please do not suggest that everybody else should stay at home just to make YOU feel safe. The world is upside down. :bluebird:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:07 am

Wimbledon full capacity
Ascot full capacity

Can you see the bull shit yet ?

Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:21 am

Why does Wimbledon closing the roof not then turn it into an "indoor" venue for covid capacity rules?

Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:33 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Why does Wimbledon closing the roof not then turn it into an "indoor" venue for covid capacity rules?

Must presume its
Because they have very sophisticated ventilation system to keep temperature stable when roof closed and that allows more people into venues.... but what is not happening is social distancing as fans are moving from back of courts to front for better view? :roll:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:43 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
davids wrote:It's the ongoing obsession with "infections" that will be used, especially by Drakeford, as justification for keeping restrictions in place and even extending them.

To do so is to completely ignore the effect that the vaccination programme is having on hospitalisations and deaths which are the only figures which should be relevant. Before the pandemic did you ever see daily figures for those "infected" with the flu? Or figures for those with a "cold and sore throat"?

Instead of now "protecting the NHS" the aim seems to be to reduce "infections" to zero which will never happen.

Spot on. Frankly the Governments in London, Glasgow and Cardiff are running out of excuses.

Yep , the ‘third wave’ correlation between infections and hospitalisations and deaths now bears no resemblance to the first and second waves . The vaccine is doing its job and despite infections rocketing largely amongst the young , there is no corresponding increase in hospitalisation or deaths . The continued reporting of a death count by the mainstream media is appalling . More people dying from cancer , old age , suicide etc . The restrictions need to be gone by the end of this month , masks included .

Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:06 am

northside of risca wrote:
davids wrote:It's the ongoing obsession with "infections" that will be used, especially by Drakeford, as justification for keeping restrictions in place and even extending them.

To do so is to completely ignore the effect that the vaccination programme is having on hospitalisations and deaths which are the only figures which should be relevant. Before the pandemic did you ever see daily figures for those "infected" with the flu? Or figures for those with a "cold and sore throat"?

Instead of now "protecting the NHS" the aim seems to be to reduce "infections" to zero which will never happen.

Spot on. Frankly the Governments in London, Glasgow and Cardiff are running out of excuses.

Yep , the ‘third wave’ correlation between infections and hospitalisations and deaths now bears no resemblance to the first and second waves . The vaccine is doing its job and despite infections rocketing largely amongst the young , there is no corresponding increase in hospitalisation or deaths . The continued reporting of a death count by the mainstream media is appalling . More people dying from cancer , old age , suicide etc . The restrictions need to be gone by the end of this month , masks included .

Although I have done my utmost to abide by the Govt. guidlines/rules/anti freedom laws.....and believe I have in most cases......quite frankly I have had enough of this bullshit......as I suspect most free thinking democrats have.

Whatever the bullshit announcement about 19th July is.....I will no longer wear a nappy on my face, I will go about my business as a normal free person and regain my liberty. I suggest you all do the same. :bluebird:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:12 am

northside of risca wrote:

Its always been same especially on bbc Wales as soon as the news becomes good they reword what they put out so as to extenuate the worst data....ive been putting on here for awhile the fact that deaths hospitalisation are not rising despite more and more people having delta variant in fact covid must be near the bottom of causes of death....... one thing is WG aka drakeford are only gvmnt not put any date to lift restrictions so be interesting to see what he does come 19th July.