Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BALE ???

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:09 pm

This is the official Real Madrid squad, I see that his number 11 shirt has been given to another player, as Alice said, in alice in wonderland "Curiouser and curiouser!" :o :ayatollah:

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/football/squad

Re: BALE ???

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:45 pm

strange...but having said that the way they have set it out is strange...and 2 number 3s... ?

Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:07 pm

skidemin wrote:strange...but having said that the way they have set it out is strange...and 2 number 3s... ?

The main reason that I put up the link was that new season and they have given his number 11 shirt to someone else.
Could mean that they expect him to leave or giving him the hint that he is not going to be part of the match day squad, if it is the hint then that is putting the cat amongst the pigeons, red flag to Bale, but I do not think for a minute that RM are relishing paying him £33m till his contract ends :thumbup:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:47 pm

Asensio wore 11 all of last season when Bale was at Spurs. Nothing really new here, I’m more surprised that he’s featured on the club site at all…

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:20 am

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:Asensio wore 11 all of last season when Bale was at Spurs. Nothing really new here, I’m more surprised that he’s featured on the club site at all…

Its been updated yesterday, he was not in the original link I posted, still no squad number though :roll:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:Asensio wore 11 all of last season when Bale was at Spurs. Nothing really new here, I’m more surprised that he’s featured on the club site at all…

Its been updated yesterday, he was not in the original link I posted, still no squad number though :roll:

hope you dont mind but ive recommended you to Daya as a replacement for that useless Mario Risol fella he has working for him...

Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:06 am

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

hope you dont mind but ive recommended you to Daya as a replacement for that useless Mario Risol fella he has working for him...

:lol: thanks, but you should have recommended yourself :thumbup: