Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season ticket renewal - anyone managed it yet?

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:57 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Tried this morning used slider but doesnt give my full credit..... Any suggestions?

Are you leaving yourself with £3 to pay by card All?

I didn't but problem I have is when go to checkout it says owe hundreds of pounds ?

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Tried this morning used slider but doesnt give my full credit..... Any suggestions?

I didn't but problem I have is when go to checkout it says owe hundreds of pounds ?

Same happened with me mate. I logged out and tried again over 15 mins later and it was ok. Best of luck

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:18 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Same happened with me mate. I logged out and tried again over 15 mins later and it was ok. Best of luck

Tried that same problem but got personal contact with someone at club so hopefully she can do it for me! :D

Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:25 pm

If this is true it's shocking.
Of the 13 staff who work in the stadium.
Just three are in the office.
The rest are working on track and trace..
It looks as if there's no chance of getting a reply to an email. There's not even an automated response.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:00 pm

All sorted sent mail to nice young lady at club she sorted it after she called me to pay booking fee.. :occasion5:

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:All sorted sent mail to nice young lady at club she sorted it after she called me to pay booking fee.. :occasion5:

You must have something I haven't got Al. I've emailed them twice. No reply.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:45 pm

stickywicket wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:All sorted sent mail to nice young lady at club she sorted it after she called me to pay booking fee.. :occasion5:

You must have something I haven't got Al. I've emailed them twice. No reply.

Its my Charm swarve and sophistication! :laughing6: I am on level 4 so dont deal with ticket office but corporate section bit more personal and do get quick response....did tell her that they could have made the credit part optional rather than everyone having to use it to but tickets as not everyone wants to buy shirts ect.. but I'm sure lots clubs having problems with sorting out refunds/credits from last season.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:03 pm

I’ve renewed this afternoon. Emailed club yesterday, had reply earlier today, managed to sort out paying booking fee and a donation.

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:25 pm

When are our current seats held until?

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:27 pm

bluecityblue wrote:When are our current seats held until?

Seat reservations will be held until 11:59pm on Wednesday 28th July, after this date all existing seat reservations will be released for sale.

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:31 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

Seat reservations will be held until 11:59pm on Wednesday 28th July, after this date all existing seat reservations will be released for sale.

Excellent, plenty of time yet. Hopefully they sort out the problems people are having

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:32 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Excellent, plenty of time yet. Hopefully they sort out the problems people are having

But if you renew before 14th July you get 150 loyalty points.

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:30 pm

My wife sorted my season ticket said it was quiet straightforward but her i t skills are very good but what I don’t get is why did I pay anymoney at all I thought that because we didn’t see a game last season and my season ticket was payed up I was under the impression that we don’t pay anything this year but I did get a discount of the season ticket for this season

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:30 pm

My wife sorted my season ticket said it was quiet straightforward but her i t skills are very good but what I don’t get is why did I pay anymoney at all I thought that because we didn’t see a game last season and my season ticket was payed up I was under the impression that we don’t pay anything this year but I did get a discount of the season ticket for this season

Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:41 pm

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:40 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:My wife sorted my season ticket said it was quiet straightforward but her i t skills are very good but what I don’t get is why did I pay anymoney at all I thought that because we didn’t see a game last season and my season ticket was payed up I was under the impression that we don’t pay anything this year but I did get a discount of the season ticket for this season

So you’ve renewed 3 season tickets?
:lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:51 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:My wife sorted my season ticket said it was quiet straightforward but her i t skills are very good but what I don’t get is why did I pay anymoney at all I thought that because we didn’t see a game last season and my season ticket was payed up I was under the impression that we don’t pay anything this year but I did get a discount of the season ticket for this season

:laughing5:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:28 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

:laughing5:

Nah the experience was so good he had to give repeat performances? Either that or works for government and had to do it in triplicate
:laughing6:

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:56 am

Oh dear didn’t realise I posted three times :oops:

Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:01 pm

My wife and I both have a season tickets. Will we both be charged £10 each to watch a match i.e. 2 x £10 x 23 matches = £460. If this is true what about a family of 4 streaming the matches would they be charged £920?

Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Bought my wife's tkt but can't domy own.

Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:08 pm

Alston&Evans wrote:My wife and I both have a season tickets. Will we both be charged £10 each to watch a match i.e. 2 x £10 x 23 matches = £460. If this is true what about a family of 4 streaming the matches would they be charged £920?

No it's based on whoever activated voucher from their st number.... unless was mad enough to do one each? :o

Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:16 pm

Followed the guide but get different screens to theirs keep getting last seasons ticket and a 15 minute countdown clock. And what do they mean link your fan number. Any ideas.

Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:None of my credits showed up on my renewal wanted to charge me full price so I pulled the plug its a right shit show

This sums up my progression. I’ve written an email asking for guidance on my “quest to renew.”

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:23 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
wez1927 wrote:None of my credits showed up on my renewal wanted to charge me full price so I pulled the plug its a right shit show

This sums up my progression. I’ve written an email asking for guidance on my “quest to renew.”

They've simply made it more difficult than needed to be? They should have simply given all fans the full credit towards tickets instead of asking people how much credit they wanted to use? Instead they presumed fans would want to use part of credit towards buying a shirt... poor by club to think this would be case and as caused lots of problems to themselves and fans unessersaraly.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:47 am

pembroke allan wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:

They've simply made it more difficult than needed to be? They should have simply given all fans the full credit towards tickets instead of asking people how much credit they wanted to use? Instead they presumed fans would want to use part of credit towards buying a shirt... poor by club to think this would be case and as caused lots of problems to themselves and fans unessersaraly.

Exactly, for anyone looking to watch all Cardiff City home fixtures, the season ticket is a necessity, whereas the replica football shirt - or alternative product from the club shop - would be deemed an optional item (that some people can’t afford.)

From a business perspective, the club are blatantly trying to maximise income, but you’d think ethically people would be given a choice.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:52 pm

For anyone who hasn’t got the option of adding their Bluebirds Credit via the slider, it’s worth checking every so often as mine wasn’t available and today it was. I did email the club 2 days ago, so there’s a chance they sorted it, but just didn’t reply.