Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket renewal - anyone managed it yet?

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:13 am

Queue numbers are going down, but time is going up - now at about an hour wait, was 11 minutes when I started.

WTF

Oh, and whats the score with the new shite citycash replacement - thats bobbins

Re: Season ticket renewal - anyone managed it yet?

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:22 am

I have got onto it but it keeps telling me that my normal seat is assigned to a season ticket holder. YES ME. I have had to leave an email on the enquiries line to try to sort it. its not exactly a user-friendly system :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:25 am

Mulberry wrote:Queue numbers are going down, but time is going up - now at about an hour wait, was 11 minutes when I started.

WTF

Was on the site at 10.01 got all my tickets in the basket (4 of them) by 10.04 then tried to progress to payment got an error message so tried again and again but same error message.

I think maybe others are getting the same which explains why it's so slow. Our club Eh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:33 am

Crazy that they put the season tickets on sale but don't have the ticket office open for enquiries.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:34 am

I had error message trying to purchase 2 tickets, choose principal holder.
Not showing on mobile phone browser.
Gave up in the end will try tommorow. Do they run this system before hand to check for problems

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:35 am

castleblue wrote:
Mulberry wrote:Queue numbers are going down, but time is going up - now at about an hour wait, was 11 minutes when I started.

WTF

Was on the site at 10.01 got all my tickets in the basket (4 of them) by 10.04 then tried to progress to payment got an error message so tried again and again but same error message.

I think maybe others are getting the same which explains why it's so slow. Our club Eh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Same here , baffling

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:37 am

All seemed ok till I went to checkout and I got the error message "select the person from whom the closed sale pool is to be purchased" whatever that means!!! Going to try again tomorrow

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:38 am

None of my credits showed up on my renewal wanted to charge me full price so I pulled the plug its a right shit show

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:39 am

wez1927 wrote:None of my credits showed up on my renewal wanted to charge me full price so I pulled the plug its a right shit show

Also had the same on my account!
Plus the error message

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:44 am

It was easy enough to apply my credits of £110 but just couldn't check out

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:56 am

Who in earth decided no telephone support today or at least support thro the forums

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:03 am

In but no chance of adding credit - lets me send the slider all the way across to 50p under but doesnt apply it.

Shit show aint the word.

Firefox fully updated etc.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:08 am

Someone from the club needs to step in this morning, we cant all be getting it wrong on renewals

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:10 am

Got mine .
Have they sold out yet

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 am

Right folks... SUCCESS

I applied the credit with the default amount - 50% so cancelled that to get it back up to owing full amount - then tried full amount less the 3 quid admin fee - it worked.

Managed to apply the odd 2.50 discount against the lads ST.

Paid by card and all square and sorted.

I think the admin fee of 3 quid cocks something up - knock that off and pay it and the system looks to work apparently :banghead: :laughing6:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:43 am

Yep, was in a queue for about an hour but, to be fair, it kept you up to date and, once in, it took just a couple of minutes to complete.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:47 am

Success at last but don't know why but got my bluebirds credit and at the final stage the error message disappeared.

Boy do the club make it difficult or what.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:02 pm

The 3£ transaction fee needs to be reduced from the bluebirds credit for the transaction to accept it!

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm

Mulberry wrote:Right folks... SUCCESS

I applied the credit with the default amount - 50% so cancelled that to get it back up to owing full amount - then tried full amount less the 3 quid admin fee - it worked.

Managed to apply the odd 2.50 discount against the lads ST.

Paid by card and all square and sorted.

I think the admin fee of 3 quid cocks something up - knock that off and pay it and the system looks to work apparently :banghead: :laughing6:

This.

Cheers mate. Worked for me. Add the total minus the 3 quid admin fee.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:47 pm

Try pay with card mobile it keep said payment rejected phone bank said it ok at they end what do .

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:06 pm

I don’t suppose anyone has a fools guide to transferring ALL the amount from last seasons ST onto this coming season do they. I’m keeping the same seat. Got well confused last year and it seems there’s similar issues now. Cheers in advance.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:10 pm

Yes finally managed thanks to tip from Mike from ccmb forum. You need to make sure you don’t use all your credit you can use most of it but you need to make sure your final balance is £3 to pay manually for admin fee(can’t use credit even if you have enough)

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I don’t suppose anyone has a fools guide to transferring ALL the amount from last seasons ST onto this coming season do they. I’m keeping the same seat. Got well confused last year and it seems there’s similar issues now. Cheers in advance.

Pretty straightforward, just remember when it brings your ticket up and the cost you need to click on the "pay with City credit (or Cash ??)" wording for it to reduce the total.

Everything else seemed fine.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:40 pm

I went on had to wait for 1 minute,went onto mine and my brother's seat,put them in my basket went to payment page,all done in about 10 minutes and had confirmation e mail. did it about 30 minutes ago,so maybe whatever the glitch was they have sorted it now :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:46 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I don’t suppose anyone has a fools guide to transferring ALL the amount from last seasons ST onto this coming season do they. I’m keeping the same seat. Got well confused last year and it seems there’s similar issues now. Cheers in advance.

Pretty straightforward, just remember when it brings your ticket up and the cost you need to click on the "pay with City credit (or Cash ??)" wording for it to reduce the total.

Everything else seemed fine.

Nice one. Thanks mate.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Whats the rush??? Got till the 15th!!!

Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:50 am

When it comes to paying and applying your credit leave the correct amount in your credit to cover the admin charges about 3 pounds I think it should all go through OK then

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:14 am

carlton58 wrote:When it comes to paying and applying your credit leave the correct amount in your credit to cover the admin charges about 3 pounds I think it should all go through OK then

Yup. That’s the key bit, I tried for a while yesterday with no luck but I left £3 to pay on my card and it all went through no problem.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:12 am

Tried this morning used slider but doesnt give my full credit..... Any suggestions?

Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:28 am

pembroke allan wrote:Tried this morning used slider but doesnt give my full credit..... Any suggestions?

Are you leaving yourself with £3 to pay by card All?