Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trying to renew - please help !

Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:47 pm

I paid in full last year £331? For my ST in the ninian stand and DID NOT select to use streaming facility.
I’ve just got on to renew, clicked my ‘bluebirds credit’ button and it says my credit balance is £331.50 but my discount is £165.75???
I pressed ‘pay with bluebirds credit’ to refund what would happen and it is only deducting £165.75.
Am I missing something here.

Cheers in advance if anyone can shed any light on this.

Re: Trying to renew - please help !

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:00 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I paid in full last year £331? For my ST in the ninian stand and DID NOT select to use streaming facility.
I’ve just got on to renew, clicked my ‘bluebirds credit’ button and it says my credit balance is £331.50 but my discount is £165.75???
I pressed ‘pay with bluebirds credit’ to refund what would happen and it is only deducting £165.75.
Am I missing something here.

Cheers in advance if anyone can shed any light on this.

I’ve just seen that I can use the slide bar to take my credit up to £331. Great.
Only thing is, it’s not applying it to what I owe :banghead:

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:24 pm

Take the slide bar up but leave enough for admin fees then buy your ticket you will receive an email with your outstanding balance hope this helps

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Wayne 02 wrote:Take the slide bar up but leave enough for admin fees then buy your ticket you will receive an email with your outstanding balance hope this helps

Thanks mate I’ll try that

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:36 pm

Done that and it worked.
Trouble is that for an odd reason my bank declined the payment and I can’t see another link to try again. Also now saying that my seat is not available.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Wayne 02 wrote:Take the slide bar up but leave enough for admin fees then buy your ticket you will receive an email with your outstanding balance hope this helps

Sorted eventually mate. Thanks