Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Latest on Gareth Bale “

Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:56 am

Gareth Bale

Team : Real Madrid / staying put and Carlos Ancelotti wants Bale to to be part of his frontline.

What's the situation?

Where do you start with this one?

Following a largely successful loan stint with Tottenham, Gareth Bale said he knew what he wanted to do after Euro 2020, but if he revealed what it was it would "cause chaos".

Quite clearly, that sent fans and the media into some sort of frenzy, with speculation rife over what he was going to do next.

There was talk of retirement at one point, but that seems less likely now. There were then reports he was going to engineer a way out of Real Madrid, seeking a pay-off to terminate his contract a year early.

Reports in Spain claimed that LA Galaxy had entered talks over a move to the MLS, while the bookmakers installed the 31-year-old's hometown club Cardiff City as shock favourites to land the forward. Tottenham's name is frequently in the mix, too.

The Cardiff City story was bizarre as Cardiff have such a small budget they could not afford to even think about Bale at this moment in time.

However, with Carlo Ancelotti now in situ at the Bernabeu, the Wales captain might well stay put in the Spanish capital. Ancelotti has spoken fondly of Bale and the feeling is most definitely reciprocated.

Reports are escalating that Ancelotti is expecting Bale to report for duty in July and he is planning to unleash the Welshman, Eden Hazard and Karim Benzema next term.

Carlos Ancelotti wants Bale to be part of his frontline and has no intentions of letting go back out on loan.

Clubslinked : Tottenham and LA Galaxy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Latest on Gareth Bale “

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:18 pm

The move to us was never going to happen.

We won't spend hardly any money this summer.

It was all started by a bullshit website.

In regards to the betting odds, I know from working at a bookmakers' headquarters in the past that on transfer odds the odds will significantly reduce if several people put a bet of £10+ on it. This is due to the fact it could be inside information.

That's not the case with this.

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:56 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:The move to us was never going to happen.

In regards to the betting odds, I know from working at a bookmakers' headquarters in the past that on transfer odds the odds will significantly reduce if several people put a bet of £10+ on it. This is due to the fact it could be inside information.

It's not like you Ned to call bs.

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:15 pm

So daya full of shit then :lol: at least he got a few hits tho :lol:

Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:04 pm

i think its unlikely he will be with us too...but the above article is just another column filler..and tbh sounds as if mario wrote it....

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:53 pm

skidemin wrote:

i think its unlikely he will be with us too...but the above article is just another column filler..and tbh sounds as if mario wrote it....

Exclusive in the Mirror. He's retiring at the end of the coming season. He plans to play for Wales if we reach the finals.

Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:59 pm

Good, I’m glad to see the end of it and all the nonsense about him coming to us ffs.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:37 am

BULLSHIT . one headline as barnett plays poker and you suckers fall for it lol

Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:38 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Good, I’m glad to see the end of it and all the nonsense about him coming to us ffs.

you think its the end of it?

Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:39 am

stickywicket wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Exclusive in the Mirror. He's retiring at the end of the coming season. He plans to play for Wales if we reach the finals.

Close the nationals ar getting warmer !

Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:42 am

wez1927 wrote:So daya full of shit then :lol: at least he got a few hits tho :lol:

Hey fat boy, you think so..... lets discuss - fantastic hits thanks due to insider info - how much you charging now on cod and chips since brexit price rises

Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:13 am

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:So daya full of shit then :lol: at least he got a few hits tho :lol:

Hey fat boy, you think so..... lets discuss - fantastic hits thanks due to insider info - how much you charging now on cod and chips since brexit price rises

Hay stumpy, No rises in spuds or cod since brexit, infact cods come down 20 pound a case ,I think you've got sour grapes cause you've had to come back to blighty :lol: f**k the eu :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:44 am

wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Hay stumpy, No rises in spuds or cod since brexit, infact cods come down 20 pound a case ,I think you've got sour grapes cause you've had to come back to blighty :lol: f**k the eu :lol:

Fake news. Didn’t have to come back at all tubby.

Full Spanish residents don’t have to - keep up at the back.

Anyway Friday night are you available ? We can discuss all your points then.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:48 am

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:

You came back coz your mrs told you too :lol: homesick wasn't it coz it was dead out in Spain after brexit and pandemic.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:59 am

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:

On a serious note are you going to move back out there ? .

Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:27 am

stickywicket wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Just how is he going to play for Wales when he is not playing for any club. If he is retiring not going to be match fit, can't see it happening!

Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:59 pm

Igovernor wrote:
stickywicket wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Just how is he going to play for Wales when he is not playing for any club. If he is retiring not going to be match fit, can't see it happening!

Yes he will have from may until November to keep fit? Not sure that is possible without playing football certainly won't playing golf! :o