Unbelievable: Serious financial trouble one of the Biggest F

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Biggest Clubs in the World / Barcelona :shock:

Barcelona cannot register any new signings, not Memphis Depay, Sergio Agüero, Eric García or Emerson Royal, after exceeding the La Liga salary limit.

Despite selling Konrad de la Fuente, Jean-Clair Todibo, and Junior Firpo, Barcelona need to reduce their wage bill by €200,000.

Matheus joined Barcelona in January 2020 on a contract through 2025, was immediately sent to Real Valladolid on loan for the rest of the season, and made just one appearance for Barcelona, replacing Pedri for the final 17 minutes of a Champions League match vs. Dynamo Kyiv.

Here's the funny part: Matheus Fernandes now intends to sue Barcelona for unjust dismissal after being released from his contract on June 29.

A player who, despite costing a total of €10 million, was never actually presented as a Barcelona player.

Samuel Umtiti is refusing to rescind his contract, and Barcelona are looking at loaning him out to save a gross salary cost of €20 million. Without any offers for Philippe Coutinho, Barcelona are looking to find a club to pay his net salary of €14 million per season.

If Barcelona do manage to loan Coutinho out to another club, they would save a gross cost of €28 million but would still have to keep paying amortization costs to Liverpool.

If you're wondering why Wolves could sign Francisco Trincão on loan with an option to buy, this is why.

If Barcelona do manage to loan out Umtiti, Pjanić and Coutinho, they would save €64 million in gross salary payments.

HOWEVER, Barça can only reinvest 25% of this in new signings and player registrations due to La Liga rules.

It goes on and on and on
Attachments
60D325B1-920A-4795-A63C-9AE9BF7AD34B.jpeg
60D325B1-920A-4795-A63C-9AE9BF7AD34B.jpeg (357.07 KiB) Viewed 6046 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Unbelievable: Serious financial trouble one of the Bigge

Postby Scoularite » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:55 am

Does this mean that Sergio Agüero could be on his way to Cardiff. Has anyone seen him in the area? With Bale and Ramsey as well we'd be looking good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scoularite

Re: Unbelievable: Serious financial trouble one of the Bigge

Postby Danny Says » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:19 pm

If I started over again I’d support my nearest non league team :old:
Danny Says

Return to General Chat