Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO MACYDEE KEYBOARD WARRIOR

Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
skidemin wrote:

any idea what this debate is going to be about ?

It might be dressed up as a debate but IMO it is an ambush. Because Maccydee has made a joke about Daya's 'News Agency' the West Ham fan now wants to dress Macc up as one of the worst Trolls on the internet.

Macydee has been one of the most long standing and respected posters on this MB. He will agree or disagree with you based completely on his own opinion. He doesn't follow crowds and doesn't give in to group think.

He made a couple of joke links with regard to Daya's news agency. I thought they were funny and so did a lot of other posters.

That said I also like reading Daya's 24/7 news website and also watching his videos.

I take what is said with a pinch of salt but they can be entertaining. All he needs now is to grow a couple of extra layers of skin and stop being so sensitive :D

Appreciate that Tony. The respect is mutual for sure.

I do get the idea it’s an ambush but I’m not scared of that.

He can call me a troll all he likes. I’d love to bring up his posting history.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:30 pm

maccydee wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
skidemin wrote:

any idea what this debate is going to be about ?

It might be dressed up as a debate but IMO it is an ambush. Because Maccydee has made a joke about Daya's 'News Agency' the West Ham fan now wants to dress Macc up as one of the worst Trolls on the internet.

Macydee has been one of the most long standing and respected posters on this MB. He will agree or disagree with you based completely on his own opinion. He doesn't follow crowds and doesn't give in to group think.

He made a couple of joke links with regard to Daya's news agency. I thought they were funny and so did a lot of other posters.

That said I also like reading Daya's 24/7 news website and also watching his videos.

I take what is said with a pinch of salt but they can be entertaining. All he needs now is to grow a couple of extra layers of skin and stop being so sensitive :D

Appreciate that Tony. The respect is mutual for sure.

I do get the idea it’s an ambush but I’m not scared of that.

He can call me a troll all he likes. I’d love to bring up his posting history.

Very true Daya's posting history would be one hell of a read :laughing6:

Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:51 pm

New levels of embarrassing hahahaha