Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Getting Packed “

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:39 am

Every day busier and busier :thumbright: :thumbright:

GUARANTEED NO QUARANTINE :thumbright: :thumbright: MALLORCA Jet2, TUI Fly, EasyJet and British Airways say reservations for package tours and trips have increased by 60% in the UK in the last 48 hours and Mallorca, Ibiza and Minorca are amongst the most sought after destinations.

“The quarantine requirements for British residents returning from ‘Amber’ list countries will be lifted from July 19 and that has had a very positive effect, mainly because it guarantees travel to the Balearic Islands,” said a spokesperson. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: “ Getting Packed “

Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:50 am

I thought it was England only atm. Hope I’m wrong tho.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Every day busier and busier :thumbright: :thumbright:

GUARANTEED NO QUARANTINE :thumbright: :thumbright: MALLORCA Jet2, TUI Fly, EasyJet and British Airways say reservations for package tours and trips have increased by 60% in the UK in the last 48 hours and Mallorca, Ibiza and Minorca are amongst the most sought after destinations.

“The quarantine requirements for British residents returning from ‘Amber’ list countries will be lifted from July 19 and that has had a very positive effect, mainly because it guarantees travel to the Balearic Islands,” said a spokesperson. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Hope all good Annis - Not been on for well over a year now due to various issues one you know about.

Down our neck of the woods Costa Del Sol is losing 20 - 25 million euros a day from brits alone.

Looking forward to watching your team when they play two games here this coming season - give us a shout if your doing the away games down here :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:13 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I thought it was England only atm. Hope I’m wrong tho.

It is until drakeford says different maybe this week when new announcement made on what's next... also thought heared today clubs in spain are closing early because of spike in cases...let's hope it doesn't mean going backwards again?

Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:41 am

pembroke allan wrote:

It is until drakeford says different maybe this week when new announcement made on what's next... also thought heared today clubs in spain are closing early because of spike in cases...let's hope it doesn't mean going backwards again?

That’s mainland

Sadly UK probably the worst in Europe again for the virus .

Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:42 am

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Every day busier and busier :thumbright: :thumbright:

Hope all good Annis - Not been on for well over a year now due to various issues one you know about.

Down our neck of the woods Costa Del Sol is losing 20 - 25 million euros a day from brits alone.

Looking forward to watching your team when they play two games here this coming season - give us a shout if your doing the away games down here :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Cheers Dobbins,

Yes looking forward to the games.

I bet Costa Del Sol is losing beyond .

Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That’s mainland

Sadly UK probably the worst in Europe again for the virus .

Probably because we do more testing than other countries? But having seen the pubs in London on wed afternoon not surprised at spike ... tbh annis it's more the deaths and hospitalisation that is the measure of things not how many tested positive? At rate going there wont be anyone else left who are negative anyway.... no confidence in system or figures anymore. So hopefully the islands will stay open to tourism ..:old:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:14 pm

small spike over here in Tenerife, mostly youngsters, being blamed on all night beach parties. no more from today, beaches to be vacated by 8pm. Also when I arrived here on 21/5 you did not hear a British voice, now they are pretty much everywhere.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Reading latest from WG they are far from happy to lift restrictions on isolation being lifted even
For double vaccinated people.... can expect announcement on wed but dont hold your breath!

Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:17 am

I am in Alicante til 19th awaiting the 14th July update , but will still have to fork out £170 each for me and the wife to have our 2 and 8 day tests...just hope he lifts the 10 day self isolation

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:46 am

pembroke allan wrote:Reading latest from WG they are far from happy to lift restrictions on isolation being lifted even
For double vaccinated people.... can expect announcement on wed but dont hold your breath!

There is no way they can have different rules travel wise anymore....unless they barricade the entire borders (which they should have done a year back if they were serious) people just drive over birder and fly from there...they can’t stop us anymore. Airlines at Cardiff airport being messed about will also take legal action imo