Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Trouble Tonight “ Video / Pics

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Wembley crowd trouble as England fans try to storm stadium ahead of Euro 2020 final

England supporters have packed the streets outside the national stadium ahead of the Three Lions' first major final for 55 years and a number of fans have taken things too far

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsForAllUK ... 3487716360
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Trouble Tonight “

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:18 pm

How unlike them.

Re: “ Trouble Tonight “

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:18 pm

England fans fight each other

Video

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirr ... 510698.amp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Trouble Tonight “ Video / Pics

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:22 pm

To be fair, it would probably just the same if Wales were in a final on this island.

Anyone who pretends otherwise are kidding themselves.

Good luck to England tonight, really hope they win it.

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:25 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:To be fair, it would probably just the same if Wales were in a final on this island.

Agreed Ned :thumbright: :thumbright:

I really hope England win it :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 pm

Should be a forfeit match and 3-0 loss. Damn what a shame

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:34 pm

Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsForAllUK ... 3487716360

Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:To be fair, it would probably just the same if Wales were in a final on this island.

I'm with you, Ned; except where I've seen videos of ticketless idiots 'rushing' the barriers and several people being crushed in the melee

Stewards couldn't do too much and it was a potentially serious situation

As a team, I hope England win tonight... :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Sven wrote:

I'm with you, Ned; except where I've seen videos of ticketless idiots 'rushing' the barriers and several people being crushed in the melee

Stewards couldn't do too much and it was a potentially serious situation

As a team, I hope England win tonight... :ayatollah:

Apparently they were charging disable entry into stadium as well as an open gate.. and there was fans seen getting into stadium without tickets by piggy backing through turnstiles..

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Disagree totally do Welsh fans boo every anthem like they fo what makes you think we would behave like the English fans tonight ? No history of trouble going away ..... do England have history of actually behaving themselves anywhere? And we are not referring to club fans thats a different thing...

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:32 pm

England lost and deserved to. Major European football nation coming up short again. This a trophy Greece, Denmark and Portugal have won and the champions elect (English media) came up short ..,again and will go back to singing songs about Scotland population 5 million and Wales 3 million. Little bully country failed again best news this year. Fighting themselves scum. Defend the all you like but FORZA ITALIAN. Pure class

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Ye remember 2016 welsh had a pint with the Russians England got a massive attitude problem in tournaments

Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:06 pm

Hardly any English fans watched Italy lift the trophy...very disrespectful

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:48 am

Completely agree with Pembroke allan, I dont remember issues like this with wales in 2016.

If anything, it was rather positive to see good behaviour and no issues with the Russians.

I think Welsh fans were credited for good behaviour throughout the tournament.

Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:26 am

Yes but it would have been all over the media if Wales had done it, pretty much hushed up on this occasion.

Sam walked around the pitch against Leeds and there was ten times more fuss!!!!

Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:32 am

It’s in every national news paper and on Sky every hour.

England vs Italy: Police in riot gear break up crowds of England fans as 49 people arrested after Euros defeat
Before the game a security breach at Wembley saw people storm through security barriers to get into the stadium without tickets in ‘manic’ scenes

Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:51 am

Where’s this idea come from that Wales fans would’ve behaved the same? Didn’t we win an award because of our fans great behaviour in 2016?
Thousands and thousands of fans travelled to France without tickets and there was nothing at all similar to last night at the Belgium and Portugal games. Nor were Welsh fans trashing the city centre of Cardiff and starting fights with families. Both of which have happened with England fans in 2021 and 2016 as well as countless times in the past.

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Pencoed wrote:Ye remember 2016 welsh had a pint with the Russians England got a massive attitude problem in tournaments

great blokes them Russians.... and Italians come to that ..fantastic welcome in both countries... :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Pencoed wrote:Ye remember 2016 welsh had a pint with the Russians England got a massive attitude problem in tournaments

You seriously suggesting the Russians didn’t have a large number of violent fans in France.

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:23 pm

Jock wrote:

You seriously suggesting the Russians didn’t have a large number of violent fans in France.

they were the scum of the earth down south and didnt care whether it was studenty types in fancy dress or old age couples they were beating up.......
not so hot up north , very fast people though.... must have been a drugs program included in that state sponsored training they all did....

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:28 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jock wrote:

they were the scum of the earth down south and didnt care whether it was studenty types in fancy dress or old age couples they were beating up.......
not so hot up north , very fast people though.... must have been a drugs program included in that state sponsored training they all did....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 pm

To be honest uefa have to share the blame on this one why have a eight o’clock kick off on a Sunday night giving fans the time to drink all day whether they where at Wembley or not receipt for disaster it should have been a three o’clock kick off they know what English fans are like some of the footage of them attacking Italian fans was shocking

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:26 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:To be honest uefa have to share the blame on this one why have a eight o’clock kick off on a Sunday night giving fans the time to drink all day whether they where at Wembley or not receipt for disaster it should have been a three o’clock kick off they know what English fans are like some of the footage of them attacking Italian fans was shocking

have you got a link to this footage ..
or is it the video of England fans with tickets on the concourse trying to repel English gatecrashers that were breaking in that youve seen in the iranian press....

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:30 pm

No I haven’t got a link what I seen where English fans on the concourse hitting Italians fans when they where coming through a doorway

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:34 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:No I haven’t got a link what I seen where English fans on the concourse hitting Italians fans when they where coming through a doorway

well either they were repelling other ticket less England fans { which is more likely } or repelling Italians breaking into a home section ? ....good luck to any away fans doing likewise at the CCS...

Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:28 pm

World Cup games should be played behind closed doors now... Fuk them and punish them properly

Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:55 pm

skidemin wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:No I haven’t got a link what I seen where English fans on the concourse hitting Italians fans when they where coming through a doorway

well either they were repelling other ticket less England fans { which is more likely } or repelling Italians breaking into a home section ? ....good luck to any away fans doing likewise at the CCS...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15565025 ... d-wembley/

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Typical english fan behaviour. Horrible country with horrible fans. The press are now concentrating on racism yet insulting the Welsh seems acceptable. Glad they’ve lost