" Embarrassing "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Embarrassing "

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:37 pm

montyblue wrote:ESCOTT 1927

Cound'nt agree more well said cardiff welsh english not
all this b.ll.cks about england getting behind wales 2016 they went out early to iceland and lineaker shearer ferdinand where left with wales looking like rabbits in a headlight they could' nt suddenly end there panel and where left having to draft in saunders to give us some representation through gritted teeth
Also i have witnessed and been beaten up by england fans for watching a wales game in a pub in Southport on my own many years ago so stop all this england loving b.ll.cks
No doubt they' ll be singing god save the queen down the city when they arrive from all parts of england this coming season and we will have our replies ready rhymes with home

i didnt much care who won last night ,just wanted a good game...although i will admit im not missing the overboard headlines , and ongoing coverage of a tournament thats finished...or coming home being number 1...
but ive been to far more inhospitable places supporting Wales than my visits to England , and Italy is close to the top of that list..
all this Welsh fans are angels and have never been trouble while all these foreigners are lovely welcoming people.... get a grip...
skidemin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Firque Hall » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Oh dear
How sad
Never mind

1130539F-304E-49C8-91ED-8AE947997029.jpeg
1130539F-304E-49C8-91ED-8AE947997029.jpeg (67.87 KiB) Viewed 560 times