UPDATED FGR AWAY: NO CITY FANS PERMITTED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:19 am

Anyone know if any tickets going on sale? Tried getting 5 via there website but shut down due to account registration
Cheers
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FGR AWAY

Postby JJ1927 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:34 pm

According to the web site tickets only available on line and not being issued to away fans and "checks will be carried out." Citing Covid regulations but seems to me that since its after "freedom day" in England this is an another example of Covid being used as a cover for something else. Police probably behind it.
JJ1927

Postby Floppsy » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Not on sale to Swansea fans either for their game a week later
Floppsy

Postby Sven » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:27 pm

Cardiff Fans NOT Permitted At Forest Green
By Michael Morris

Forest Green are only allowing home fans for their friendly with Cardiff City on Tuesday July 20th, ko 7pm.

Bluebirds fans took several hundred supporters to Bath on the weekend but it will be different in Nailsworth next week for City's only other away friendly.

City fan Paul Corkery wrote to Forest Green and received this reply:

"Thank you for your email. Away fans will not be permitted for this game, and there are ticketing restrictions in place and checks being carried out"
Attachments
FGR.jpg
FGR.jpg (57.07 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat