Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Things left on bad terms with bamba?

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:11 pm

Do you think it was left on bad terms with bamba and cardiff?

Since he’s been released we haven’t had any goodbye messages from him on any social media platforms.. normally when a player who was a legend like him leaves they do give a little message.

Don’t get me wrong might just be waiting a while to say something but I think we all know he wanted to stay but it hasn’t turned out that way so hopefully it was more amicable

Re: Things left on bad terms with bamba?

Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:20 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Do you think it was left on bad terms with bamba and cardiff?

Since he’s been released we haven’t had any goodbye messages from him on any social media platforms.. normally when a player who was a legend like him leaves they do give a little message.

Don’t get me wrong might just be waiting a while to say something but I think we all know he wanted to stay but it hasn’t turned out that way so hopefully it was more amicable

possibly as the lack of message is a strange one { even NML managed 3 or 4 words } .... he was clearly angling for a playing contract with all that talk of one more year and a gratitude tour of the division...
but personally i think the club did the correct thing...as he seemed quite a bit short of being first team and the club had already extended his contract for a year in which he hardly played....
i do wish him well going forward both on and off the pitch...maybe one day he will return and manage us....

Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Still thought the club would have kept him on in some capacity.

Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:52 pm

theclaw wrote:Still thought the club would have kept him on in some capacity.

Likewise .