Where is our Leader

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where is our Leader

Postby Brezza » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Morrison. Not involved again today. Also Murphy. Anyone know anything?
Brezza
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Where is our Leader

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Where is our Leader

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Brezza wrote:Morrison. Not involved again today. Also Murphy. Anyone know anything?

Recovering for injuries
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15180
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Where is our Leader

Postby stickywicket » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Brezza wrote:Morrison. Not involved again today. Also Murphy. Anyone know anything?

Recovering for injuries

Nelson ?
User avatar
stickywicket
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Re: Where is our Leader

Postby wez1927 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:49 pm

stickywicket wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Brezza wrote:Morrison. Not involved again today. Also Murphy. Anyone know anything?

Recovering for injuries

Nelson ?

Played against Bath didnt he
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 15180
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 103 Barmy Army, BLUEBIRD, Bluebird1977, BlueView, CF72, FOOTSOLDIER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], henge56, jimmy_rat, kav_8, Majestic-12 [Bot], moonboots, mugsy, Mulberry, papa, pembroke allan, Ponty Bluebird, salopiancity, stickywicket and 465 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.