Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

team tonight

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:07 pm

XI: Phillips, Ng, McGuinness, Nelson, Brown, Bagan, Bowen, Pack, Trialist, Collins, Giles.

Subs: Smithies, Ratcliffe, Flint, Connolly, Denham, T. Davies, Jones, Vaulks, D'Almeida, Ralls, Tomlin, Whyte, Murphy, Zimba, Harris.

Re: team tonight

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:15 pm

Igovernor wrote:XI: Phillips, Ng, McGuinness, Nelson, Brown, Bagan, Bowen, Pack, Trialist, Collins, Giles.

Subs: Smithies, Ratcliffe, Flint, Connolly, Denham, T. Davies, Jones, Vaulks, D'Almeida, Ralls, Tomlin, Whyte, Murphy, Zimba, Harris.

The three CBs are going to get torn a new one. Was hoping that the starting 11 would resemble our best 11 for the season by now.

Any idea who the trialist is???

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:XI: Phillips, Ng, McGuinness, Nelson, Brown, Bagan, Bowen, Pack, Trialist, Collins, Giles.

The three CBs are going to get torn a new one. Was hoping that the starting 11 would resemble our best 11 for the season by now.

Any idea who the trialist is???

I guess that the comentators will try and identify him!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:25 pm

One team for each half I’m thinking. Then the best 11 on Saturday maybe?

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:32 pm

Soton team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 pm

I’d say Marley Watkins is the trialist

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:51 pm

Could it be Marley Watkins again?