Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF FANS SAYING ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES “

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:37 pm

When I went sat in the seats and felt the empty seats in front me it was dusty. Agree but the club have no money to clean the stadium. Outside looked like it has not been cleaned in years.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Going to be a nightmare for a while I think, cheaper beer needed so people can arrive early, and maybe the rules can be changed to take beer to the stands before the game to stop crowding in grounds?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:Going to be a nightmare for a while I think, cheaper beer needed so people can arrive early, and maybe the rules can be changed to take beer to the stands before the game to stop crowding in grounds?

i think no beer in the bowl is good... who wants p heads back and fore to the bar pushing past you half a dozen times a game..
happy hour 1.15 to 2.15 for Saturday afternoon games could well help though....

Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:45 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Going to be a nightmare for a while I think, cheaper beer needed so people can arrive early, and maybe the rules can be changed to take beer to the stands before the game to stop crowding in grounds?

i think no beer in the bowl is good... who wants p heads back and fore to the bar pushing past you half a dozen times a game..
happy hour 1.15 to 2.15 for Saturday afternoon games could well help though....

True and and the beer flying everywhere if we score :laughing6:

Good idea happy hour or something like that will be needed.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:15 pm

A shambles is a shambles. Do we need to say absolute shambles. Or is shambles sufficient?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:A shambles is a shambles. Do we need to say absolute shambles. Or is shambles sufficient?

how about DR shambles ... ?

seems to be the go to place when Drakeford is the topic so why not over shambles ?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:A shambles is a shambles. Do we need to say absolute shambles. Or is shambles sufficient?

seems to be the go to place when Drakeford is the topic so why not over shambles ?

Doctor Shambles?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:44 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Doctor Shambles?

Wayne Nash...

Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:FB:

Redefining chaos right there .
I turned up at 6.40 (in my allocated time), 2 people in front of me at gate 3. Got food and sat down on a clean seat.Total opposite of chaos.