Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CARDIFF FANS SAYING ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES “

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:02 pm

JOE MACKAY & MANY MORE

JOE MACKAY:
New season absolute shambles trying to get in. From the club shop we're made to walk up sloper road, around to the away end through gate 12 just to get to block 112.

Then we're greeted with huge queues. Already queued 20 minutes. Imagine it was a full house and not only 8000.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CARDIFF FANS SAYING ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES “

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Reply FB:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 pm

A certain type of person...

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Guess if just allowed everyone in without any kind of restrictions that will be wrong? There are protocols for getting in and one way system is employed everywhere.... club did set out what needs to happen to get into ground ..... club have had loads of trial runs to perfect the system haven't they? :roll:

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:17 pm

86BA6466-B7B3-44B7-8BBC-0F90DD64175B.jpeg

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Guess if just allowed everyone in without any kind of restrictions that will be wrong? There are protocols for getting in and one way system is employed everywhere.... club did set out what needs to happen to get into ground ..... club have had loads of trial runs to perfect the system haven't they? :roll:

i think they did just leave everyone in without even checking tickets.... at least thats what some are claiming.... looks a shambles mate....

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:35 pm

This club is slowly becoming a joke. Heading nowhere fast.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 pm

BC-CB wrote:This club is slowly becoming a joke. Heading nowhere fast.

Because of a queue outside the stadium?

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:53 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Guess if just allowed everyone in without any kind of restrictions that will be wrong? There are protocols for getting in and one way system is employed everywhere.... club did set out what needs to happen to get into ground ..... club have had loads of trial runs to perfect the system haven't they? :roll:

i think they did just leave everyone in without even checking tickets.... at least thats what some are claiming.... looks a shambles mate....

There are ques that long 15mins before start of a league game! So Must not forget to get into ground you have to scan tickets or your fone as well as follow covid protocols ? But dont think it matters because club is open season to be criticised got to wonder why people bother to support them when all can do is pick fault after fault at every aspect of club... and yes probably did let fans in without checking but the same ones calling it a shambles before game will be same people calling it a shambles if miss 10 mins of game ? :roll:

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Absolutely not Allan, club should make arrangements so supporters are admitted quickly and efficiently to the ground whatever protocols are in place may they be bag checks, temperature checks or whatever. They know the dynamics of th is how long each person should take and then make the necessary arrangements 're staff numbers and how many gates should be open. We are paying customers and should be treated as such, end of!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

There are ques that long 15mins before start of a league game! So Must not forget to get into ground you have to scan tickets or your fone as well as follow covid protocols ? But dont think it matters because club is open season to be criticised got to wonder why people bother to support them when all can do is pick fault after fault at every aspect of club... and yes probably did let fans in without checking but the same ones calling it a shambles before game will be same people calling it a shambles if miss 10 mins of game ? :roll:

:lol: :lol: covered all bases there.... follow protocols and have queues = correct...throw the cards and protocols up in the air and just open a gate = also correct....
dont understand your the club can never ever be wrong stance.... if people are complaining , whether its difficulty getting tickets or this tonight its not good for our club....not good = gets allans support.....

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:25 pm

The stadium needs a good clean inside and out !.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:The stadium needs a good clean inside and out !.

Allan is in Asda right now on a mission to buy enough anti bac wipes to clean the ground , take his own pictures and then have a rant about moaners....

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:39 pm

skidemin wrote:

Allan is in Asda right now on a mission to buy enough anti bac wipes to clean the ground , take his own pictures and then have a rant about moaners....

:lol: seriously tho mate ,the place is bogging ,it's like it's just been left for 15 months

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

:lol: seriously tho mate ,the place is bogging ,it's like it's just been left for 15 months

question..... would you want to know customers genuine grievances so you could put them right... or prefer them to moan away from earshot

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:47 pm

skidemin wrote:

Nope at home watching game ..... and dont do pictures as dont do social media not that stupid.. :thumbup:

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Nope at home watching game ..... and dont do pictures as dont do social media not that stupid.. :thumbup:

i was joking ... i know some of the things that get moaned about are OTT but it did look shambolic there tonight... and if Wez says the ground was dirty i believe him...

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:55 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

i was joking ... i know some of the things that get moaned about are OTT but it did look shambolic there tonight... and if Wez says the ground was dirty i believe him...

Fair play, Wez is never negative, so it must be bad.

Perhaps Dalman & Choo can start earning their wages.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:57 pm

Reply FB:

Including Wez

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

There was a limitation on entry gates available because of the Covid testing station in the car park. For league games this restriction will not be there as the club has an agreement with NHS that the testing will not be in operation when a league game is on and to move barriers etc.
Fans were clearly told which gate they had to enter when entering the stadium when they purchased their tickets and the gate numbers were clearly marked on big signs on Sloper Road. The tickets also gave an entry time slot to limit congestion so did a number of fans just ignore these factors? If so , they can hardly blame the club if this led to queues.
I don`t agree in normal circumstances with the decision to let people in through the big gates if this happened, but was this probably a decision on health and safety grounds to reduce the risk of crushing or similar problems?

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:01 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes can believe wez no reason to doubt him.... ......... but why couldn't people just enjoy fact they were at a game after 17mnths? Have plenty to complain about come season ticket time. And at city's league performances :D

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:32 pm

I'm guessing all these people turned up in the 15 minutes before kick off.

It's always been like that, covid or no covid.

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Fair play, Wez is never negative, so it must be bad.

Perhaps Dalman & Choo can start earning their wages.

It was bad ,outside the ground ,weeds ,litter that has been there for ages ,just Doesn't look like the staff had ckean the place in a while normally the ground is clean tidy .

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes can believe wez no reason to doubt him.... ......... but why couldn't people just enjoy fact they were at a game after 17mnths? Have plenty to complain about come season ticket time. And at city's league performances :D

Cleaning a seat before you sit down after paying to get in is taking the piss for a so called professional club and the 2nd biggest stadium in Wales, I totally blame Wayne Nash and he should get off his fat ass and jet wash the stands ,he bloody earns enough from the club ! :lol:

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Cleaning a seat before you sit down after paying to get in is taking the piss for a so called professional club and the 2nd biggest stadium in Wales, I totally blame Wayne Nash and he should get off his fat ass and jet wash the stands ,he bloody earns enough from the club ! :lol:

Was that bad wez? They should have looked over the seating area knowing that it hasnt been used in 17mnths... pure lack of consideration of fans.. lets hope it improves by start season

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:35 pm

I went with my Son tonight strolled up to entrance 3 around 6.30pm no queues a little bit of trouble scanning the ticket on my phone. However there was a female Steward on hand who was most helpful, then straight in to our seats which looked clean enough to me. So not everyone had a bad experience this evening with the exception of the teams performance :shock:

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:41 am

Turned up at 6pm went to ticket office to change seats, girl came out asking if she could help and she was very helpful. Went to desk girl inside also very helpful changed both Southampton and Newport tickets. No que to get in gate 3 at about 6.30pm. Straight to seat no problem.
Clubs advise is turn up on the time stated on the ticket.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:26 am

FB:

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 am

Must admit I did my usual left the pub late walked up from Canton there were clear signs on Sloper Rd directing me to the away end. There was a small queue there but as it was close to kick off the stewards opened a gate but you had to show your digital ticket they did not allow people in without checking. And me and my boy were buzzing a beer in the CC back at football the sun shining “come on city”

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:05 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:
BC-CB wrote:This club is slowly becoming a joke. Heading nowhere fast.

Because of a queue outside the stadium?

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: