Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some say we played a weak side

Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:13 am

We had Collins, Tomlin, Vaulks, Ralls, Flint, Murphy on the bench for Soton when we were struggling?!!

Re: Some say we played a weak side

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:We had Collins, Tomlin, Vaulks, Ralls, Flint, Murphy on the bench for Soton when we were struggling?!!

Should never of started that weak team against them ,we 100% started with practically a reserve team,I won't go to another pre season home game if we are playing not our strongest team what's the point .

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:35 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We had Collins, Tomlin, Vaulks, Ralls, Flint, Murphy on the bench for Soton when we were struggling?!!

Should never of started that weak team against them ,we 100% started with practically a reserve team,I won't go to another pre season home game if we are playing not our strongest team what's the point .

i stopped years ago for that reason...often lots of talk about playing a strong team from both Cardiff and opposition managers only for it to turn into a training game with both teams playing mix and match sides and using 10 subs...

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:51 am

skidemin wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I Don blame you

i stopped years ago for that reason...often lots of talk about playing a strong team from both Cardiff and opposition managers only for it to turn into a training game with both teams playing mix and match sides and using 10 subs...