Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Nearly 12,000 sold and deadline extended

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:52 am

I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who wished me well on this thread.Can't tell you all how much its appreciated.One of the good things about this forum is the fact that we often call each other from our holes to our poles but that's often put aside for a kind word at the right time in the right place,again Thanks for that.

Mart

I'll be back :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who wished me well on this thread.Can't tell you all how much its appreciated.One of the good things about this forum is the fact that we often call each other from our holes to our poles but that's often put aside for a kind word at the right time in the right place,again Thanks for that.

Mart

All the very best mate :thumbup:

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:26 am

' SEASON TICKET SALES SO FAR FOR 2021-22

CHAMPIONSHIP:

Barnsley sold 10,800 season tickets

Bristol City sold 12,200 season tickets

Cardiff City sold 11,600 season tickets

Coventry City sold 10,050 season tickets

Millwall sold 8,000 season tickets

Nottingham Forest sold over 14,000 season tickets

Swansea sold 12,700 season tickets

Other clubs sales so far from lower leagues :thumbright:

League 1(Div 3) Sunderland sold over 21,000 season tickets
League 1 (Div 3) Ipswich Town sold 12,700 season tickets
League 1 (Div 3) Portsmouth sold over 12,000 season tickets
League 1 (Division 3) Bolton Wanderers sold just over 9,500 season tickets

League 2 (Division 4 ) club Bradford City sold just under 13,000 season tickets.

Prices:

Adult prices, most expensive, non-renewal

Accrington Stanley - £219

AFC Wimbledon - £525

Bolton Wanderers - £366 as of June 7 (renewal price of £314 up to June 6)

Burton Albion - Not released

Cambridge United - Not released

Charlton Athletic - £575

Cheltenham Town - £481

Crewe Alexandra - £395

Doncaster Rovers - £395

Fleetwood Town - £170

Gillingham - Not released

Ipswich Town - £561

Lincoln City - £359

Milton Keynes Dons - £230

Morecambe - £195

Oxford United - £519

Plymouth Argyle - £395

Portsmouth - N/A, offering a flexi-ticket system.

Rotherham United - Not released

Sheffield Wednesday - £495

Shrewsbury Town - £465

Re: Updated: CCFC Nearly 12,000 sold and deadline extended

Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:28 pm

Just to educate stickywicket who thinks selling 12000 season tickets is pathetic. Football clubs support is determined by how many seasons the club has spent in the top division. We've sold 12000 seasons in top flight 17 . Sunderland 81 seasons in top flight season tickets 21000. The biggest support ed clubs are the ones who have spent the most seasons in the top division

Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:42 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I'd like to take the time to thank all the people who wished me well on this thread.Can't tell you all how much its appreciated.One of the good things about this forum is the fact that we often call each other from our holes to our poles but that's often put aside for a kind word at the right time in the right place,again Thanks for that.

Mart

All the very best mate :thumbup:

Agreed, sneggy take time out and concentrate on just you and what msy lie ahead.you will come through it whatever, stay strong and positive bluebird!!

Re: Updated: CCFC Nearly 12,000 sold and deadline extended

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:26 pm

Earth calling B£ue £agoon, Earth calling B£ue £agoon...

Have you made a decision whether to come support the team (so by default financially supporting the club and its owner) this season yet; or you still prepping to spend August in your Florida Manse sporting your 'Two Jabs' tee-shirt...? :?

We know the answer to the latter in the negative, so enlighten us on the first...? :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.