Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Sean Morrison? “

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:45 am

Sean Morrison?

It will be interesting to see how much Sean Morrison plays against Newport, if at all, and whether that dislocated elbow is still troubling him as he has still been struggling in training. It might be a while before we see Morrison at his best again.

Morrison has fully trained yesterday & today, so hopefully will see him v Newport tomorrow :bluebird:

Re: “ Sean Morrison? “

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:51 am

I spoke to Morrison before the Southampton game and he said he had a calf problem.
So what's going on. Calf or elbow or both?

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:58 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:I spoke to Morrison before the Southampton game and he said he had a calf problem.

Maybe Mick wants to keep the calf injury quiet in case Barnsley target him for a kick there if he plays

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Blueberry Jam wrote:I spoke to Morrison before the Southampton game and he said he had a calf problem.

Neither are lying. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with city fans :P

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:38 pm

Doesn't know his calf from his elbow...! :lol:

Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:30 pm

Need Moz back in ASAP. He’s more than just a brilliant defender, he’s our leader.

Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:00 pm

Sven wrote:

Doesn't know his calf from his elbow...! :lol:

Very good