Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kieffer Moore

Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Kieffer Moore, beat striker in the league? Saw this on Instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Kieffer Moore

Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Kieffer Moore, beat striker in the league? Saw this on Instagram.

I’d put him in with Mitrovic and Clarke Harris as I don’t think he’s pacey. Pacey for a big guy, but not pacey.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:20 pm

That page is clearly run by a Cardiff fan.

Nearly all the tweets are about us.

He's far from the best striker in the league, but he's a very good striker.

Worked hard today, good to see him play nearly all the match.. Looked dead on his feet again though the last 15 minutes he was on.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:29 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:That page is clearly run by a Cardiff fan.

Nearly all the tweets are about us.

He's far from the best striker in the league, but he's a very good striker.

Worked hard today, good to see him play nearly all the match.. Looked dead on his feet again though the last 15 minutes he was on.

Derby fan apparently.

I think we are just the epitome of a 'second tier' club so get talked about a fair bit.

He did well today. Didn't get much of a sniff himself. But winning free kicks (when the ref felt like it) and just being a nuisance is good for us. Just feel we need a bit more off him. Giles and Murphy with their pace would be ideal in my opinion, at home anyway.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Hes not going to last long if mick insists on playing him when he was clearly knackered? Hallmark of last season hasn't mick learned need to take someone off if knackered after 65 mins... :shock:

Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm

Clearly ATM the best striker in the Championship is Aiden Flint ;)