Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy said: "We are certainly

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:41 pm

Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy said:

"We are certainly good at scoring from crosses, that's for sure. But they all count.

"I'm not bothered. Keep winning games, that's the name of the game.

"I thought first half we looked leggy and weren't up to speed. They had the better of it.

"Second half we were better and the subs made the difference."

Re: Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy said: "We are certainly

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:55 pm

Agree with everything he says there.

We are good at scoring from crosses and it's only right we play to our strengths. Most teams in this league won't like to defend against that.

The name of the game is winning matches. Pointless playing slick passing football if you lose every week.

They shaded the first half but bringing Giles and Bacuna on changed the game in our favour and we deserved the win.

Mick spot on :thumbright:

Will post my thoughts on today's game when I finally get home in about half an hour :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:59 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Agree with everything he says there.

We are good at scoring from crosses and it's only right we play to our strengths. Most teams in this league won't like to defend against that.

The name of the game is winning matches. Pointless playing slick passing football if you lose every week.

They shaded the first half but bringing Giles and Bacuna on changed the game in our favour and we deserved the win.

Will post my thoughts on today's game when I finally get home in about half an hour :lol:

You a slow driver ned? Been home since 7.30 :laughing6:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Unfortunately I have to rely on trains :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:20 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I would love to use train but standing from cdf to Swansea in packed train doesn't appeal to me.... ps do you want two level 4 seats for
Bristol game if u r going? :D

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I would love to use train but standing from cdf to Swansea in packed train doesn't appeal to me.... ps do you want two level 4 seats for

Probably am going to Bristol game yeah :thumbright:

Thanks, drop me a PM :thumbright:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:18 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Probably am going to Bristol game yeah :thumbright:

Thanks, drop me a PM :thumbright:

Ok do it tomorrow afternoon :thumbup: